Rate this topic

Guest guest

You mentioned how your weight soared during two years of taking meds

for depression. Please know many of them are chocked full of

fluoride. This not only blocks your idodine uptake but effects your

body in numerous ways--none positive. You can find more info at

www.thefluorideactionnetwork.com or contact www.slweb.net for detoxing

from fluoride information.

Thank you for posting this, I'm going to read through it and send it to my husband. He was diagnosed with epilepsy in 2001 a few months after his mother died. He had (and has always had) a normal EEG, and has been told his seizures are psychogenic and are manifestations of severe stress and depression. He has NEVER been depressed, but they put him on Lexapro and Lamictal. In the 5 years he was on Lexapro, he gained 100lbs and hasn't been able to lose it. He has had adrenal and thyroid problems since his teens but they weren't diagnosed until this year.

According to slweb.net, Lexapro is a flourinated antidepressant under the generic Escitalopram. DH will not be pleased!!!

-

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me> To: Texas_Thyroid_Groups > Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:53:09 +0000> Subject: Message to Bill> > You mentioned how your weight soared during two years of taking meds > for depression. Please know many of them are chocked full of > fluoride. This not only blocks your idodine uptake but effects your > body in numerous ways--none positive. You can find more info at > www.thefluorideactionnetwork.com or contact www.slweb.net for detoxing > from fluoride information. > > > ------------------------------------> >