RemedySpot.com

New member, Old problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone. I am a brand new member, I stumbled across this group by fate. I read all the messages from the past day, and I've never seen such a sincere group of people.I've never been able to share this with anyone, except for my girlfriend of 7 years who experiences the same problems.I cannot relate to other people. Every time I am in a social situation, or even when I think about a social situation, I get horrible anxiety. This occurs even when hanging out with long time friends, or even family. I'm never able to act like myself, or express the views, opinions or emotions that I feel.I also have a major problem making decisions. Even deciding what to eat when I'm hungry turns into an hour long task.None of you may be able to help me, and I know I must help myself.. but I've been trying for years. I thought perhaps this might help, but even typing this out, I'm not sure of which words to

say, or how to phrase how I feel. I figure all words are coming out wrong, and when I don't even know how to express how I feel, how will anyone understand me?Thanks for listening.-dZ.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thank you all very much for the kind words and suggestions.Everything that everyone said rang home. How can I love myself more than anything, but not have an inflated ego? I do believe that I love myself, but I also believe that I have an ego that I've been trying not to crack. I think now is the time to smash it wide open. I've never really meditated before.. I've tried, but never to any success. I find my enlightenment comes in random waves at random times, but it never comes when there is a ritual involved. How do I harness the power I feel, when it comes randomly? How can I stop from procrastinating, when moments of enlightenment do not come when I try?Thank you all again for taking the time to hear me. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.-dZ.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Hello dZ. I want to say a couple of things. The first is my humble opinion on your question:"How can I love myself more than anything, but not have an inflated ego?"To truly love yourself, you need no ego. Ego is a tool to establish yourself from others. Let me put it this way, ego is a way to adore yourself, and loving yourself is an unconditional , fully accepting way of being. The trick to ego is finding a balance. The trick to loving yourself is not trying too hard to understand it. You can't logically figure out how to love yourself, you just allow it to happen. Give yourself permission to accept you on every level. When random bouts of spirituality come to you and then go away leaving you with a empty feeling in between, that's a process of ascension that's happening. Give it time, and you will start to recognize the pattern unfolding. You will start to recognize the state of mind you're usually in when these enlightenments come and go, and after time they will last longer and longer. Once again, you can't logically force spirituality to come. Being logical is the way a third dimensional body works, but that's not how the spirit functions. Allow these bursts of energy to help you grow and get used to the vibrations. Don't try and cage the experiences and re-duplicate them through rituals. That works for some still, but for a majority of us waking up, a ritual way of feeling close to the divine doesn't seem to satisfy anymore because we're relearning our connections to the divine. We ARE divine in every single way. And the divine in us has no patience for rituals, we are already connected. I would suggest that you start to do meditations, keep a log about them, and try and do some energy balancing (especially with your chakras) to stay grounded as much as possible. Listen to your inner voice, and the opposite of procrastinating is action! I hope this helps you in your journey my friend,Stefanie>> Thank you all very much for the kind words and suggestions.> > Everything that everyone said rang home. How can I love myself more than anything, but not have an inflated ego? I do believe that I love myself, but I also believe that I have an ego that I've been trying not to crack. I think now is the time to smash it wide open. I've never really meditated before.. I've tried, but never to any success. I find my enlightenment comes in random waves at random times, but it never comes when there is a ritual involved. How do I harness the power I feel, when it comes randomly? How can I stop from procrastinating, when moments of enlightenment do not come when I try?> > Thank you all again for taking the time to hear me. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.> > -dZ.> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.>

How can you not love yourself more than anything....for aren't you EVERYTHING, and is not EVERYTHING ....YOU...As you are one with God, and God is one with you, it would not be ego to love yourself more than anything....for again...you are just loving God, me, you, life, the Universe, everyone, everything....as it is all part of the one.You keep speaking of what you "try" to do. In my vocabulary..try = lie. Why don't you quit "trying" to do anything, and just do it. Just allow. Just be. It is so much easier. Course, if you choose to make it difficult...you may.----- Original Message ----From: D. Zboyovski <neocheat5@...> Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 2:11:12 PMSubject: [] Re:New member, Old problems

Thank you all very much for the kind words and suggestions.Everything that everyone said rang home. How can I love myself more than anything, but not have an inflated ego? I do believe that I love myself, but I also believe that I have an ego that I've been trying not to crack. I think now is the time to smash it wide open. I've never really meditated before.. I've tried, but never to any success. I find my enlightenment comes in random waves at random times, but it never comes when there is a ritual involved. How do I harness the power I feel, when it comes randomly? How can I stop from procrastinating, when moments of enlightenment do not come when I try?Thank you all again for taking the time to hear me. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.-dZ. Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.