RemedySpot.com

Transmutation: Change or Adapt?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Do not expect things to happen tomorrow that are not available to you today. Do not expect your " real " life to begin once you have achieved this or that. Know that today, this moment, is "real." And in it contains all the magic and mysteries of everything you are. Stop rushing long enough to look inside. Treasure the moment. It is all here. Who are you today? What is important today? What task is put before you today? It is all part of the Path of your Perfection. Open your eyes! The Path lies before you in the here and now."

~ Angel Wisdom© Reproductions Permitted

http://www.Sun-Angel.comSometimes the only way I can get rid of unwanted negative thoughts is to "talk it over" with the Creators. I can replay the

event in my mind while relaxed in meditation. This replay while I'm relaxed let's the fire out of the emotions associated with the scene. Then I can ask for clarity and peace of mind by giving my problems to the Creators to handle because I know Their advice, insight and wisdom on how to handle my problems is much better than my own thinking will ever be. In this way I can "let go" of bothersome events, and know that answers will come to me in mysterious ways reflected in the circumstances of my life.

Change is all about letting go of what feels bad by filling one's life with those things that we feel are more valuable."Change what you can, adapt to what you can't, and ask for the Wisdom to know the difference."

~ From the Serenity PrayerWhat's bothering YOU today? Was it something that happened yesterday? Was it an event triggered by something in your past? If

we draw into our lives that which we dwell on the most, do you want a repeat performance of the scene you keep replaying in your mind?If I work my magic today while harboring negative thoughts, will I bring into my life what I love or what I fear?It's worth thinking about…

http://awordtothewise.info/content/view/372/1/ __________________________________________________-- "