RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:chronic vaginitis and Copper T IUD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have found V cream, an herbal cream suppository, formulated by Donnie Yance in Ashland Oregon, and sold at the Centre for Natural Healing in Ashland, to be very effective in many vaginal disorders, especially dryness, without using hormones, as long as the work is done to improve the HPAA axis. Also, using some yin tonics are often necessary. Zieve, M.D.if the IUD is medicated with hormones all kinds of side-effects can result; am not sure without; however, if all these symptoms started with IUD insertion, the prudent thing would be to remove it in either case as the body is not responding well. I would follow with general drainage and vaginal lubrication via herbal suppositories or sitzbaths, herbal oil "massages", or E3 suppositories if dryness is really bad, even if just short-term.Cervial cap combined with fertility awareness, if she has regular cycles is my preferred birthcontrol option.le Duebendorfer, NDSandpoint ID