RemedySpot.com

Simply the present moment - Frilly Lizard

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Simply, the present Moment

Frilly Lizard for Fear and Faith

In the entry, just outside my front door I have a lot of greenery in pots. A Hawaiian Holly (Leea Coccinea) is surrounded by many pots of white Anthurium (or Calla Lily), known to me as The Peace Lily. I have Jade, several cactii as well as a minature rose bush and some geranium. A Guan Yin statue sits in one pot of 'green'. I also have a small pot, gifted to me by my friend shaped like a frilly lizard.

The last few weeks my 'greenery' has been home to a baby Frilly Lizard. My grandchildren and I assume him/her to be an orphan as we have not met the parents of this dear little creature. Frilly runs gladly out to meet all comers to my front door. He/She stands on the window ledge and peers at us through the glass, beckoning the children out to play. The Hawaiian Holly plant is quite tall (about 2 feet) and oversees the condition of home. Because of the water restrictions here in Brisbane we have to be very careful how we water our gardens and plants. (At the moment we are not allowed any outside tap watering and need to save every drop we can from showers, cooking, washing etc to nurture our gardens.) The Hawaiian Holly has become our thermometer as directed by Frilly who runs to the top or "skips" (well he/she seems to skip in joy at times) as a guide to the visitor at our door.

I couldn't remember the symbolism of Frilly Lizard as a totem animal and so I asked him/her what the message was to be shared with everyone. I heard quite clearly "Fear and Faith".

Fear of any matter may be overcome if we have the faith to trust in the process of the journey. Everything has a season and a reason. As HuMan beings we don't always know the why of the happenings around us. If we trust that all is perfect order for our Highest Good then we have the strength to move forward on our journey. As HuMans we want to know why and we want to know it "NOW"!!. Now is not always possible. Sometimes we need to wait and let situations unfold so that each person involved in the situation has the opportunity for choice. Free Will and Choice are two of the greatest gifts we can be given. They allow us the opportunity to make mistakes or not, depending on the circumstances. We don't always see the gift of a 'mistake made'. We can wallow in self pity or we can have the courage to step forward and grow, going forward in thankfulness of the opportunity given. Fear holds us back. Fear is the stumbling block.

Fear is different to doubt which makes us stop and reassess choices and decisions. Fear creates within us the space to make choices without wisdom. Overcoming fear creates opportunity for faith to grow and become our partner in life. Fear allows space for judgement and confusion. Faith allows us to step forward knowing that everything is 'right'. Faith is without judgement. Faith is honouring each step we make as being perfect for us in our life's path. Fear holds us back. Faith pushes us forward. Fear creates turmoil within our emotional body. Faith creates joy.

Letting go of fear is as simple as making the choice - let go and step forward into Faith. Each time you feel yourself stepping into fear draw on the joyous energy of Frilly Lizard and be helped into that space where Faith becomes the guide.

from Gaele Arnott from here in Brisbane, Australia on Monday the 12th November, 2007

it is in love from my heart and soul to your heart and soul

Namaste

We have tried to photograph "Our" baby Frilly but with no luck. Frilly runs and hides as soon as any one of us appears with camera in hand. Lachlan (aged 9 on the 21st of this month) has a tremendous affinity with birds and animals. Frilly will let him sit beside him and "talk" but a photo - No Way!

It was the same when a family of Eastern Water Dragon moved in. We would try to photograph them but the 'father' (well the one I presumed to be 'father') would urge all the family to scurry away.

Todays graphic was created by Gaele in PSP IX

the background for todays graphic is from a painting done by me in 1997, inspired by Louise do Amaral from Brazil and the Isle of Man

some information on the Australian Frilly Lizard:

http://www.reptilepark.net/animals.asp?catID=11 & ID=84

http://www.herpshop.com.au/CareSheets/Frillies.html

Anthurium andraecanum ~ The white ones appear at weddings and in mixed bouquets. They are hybrids from a wild green species and related to the calla lilly and taro.

Buddha statues are shown in poses known as Mudras, each pose representing a phase of Buddha's life. The pose as used in today's graphic is Shakyamuni Buddha with two hands resting in his lap. This pose represents a balance of serenity and tranquility

should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

http://www.cosmicevolution.org/whoisGaeleArnott.html

http://www.medical-intuitives.net/garnott.htm

the midi playing is : Where there is Faith

The Peace Candle

I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.

Peace will come when we are all free to love with compassion each other, as One family, without the constrictions of past beliefs.

Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Evolution is a leap in consciousness

The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality."Simply the Present Moment" © Gaele Arnott* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and graphic shared with you. If you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

Wo Oh Ni Ai

I Love You