RemedySpot.com

Re: Irish Blessing to All HH Members. (Alice)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beautiful Alice...Again you've hit the mark for me ole heart. I adore Irish blessings! The first is one I have from Ireland on a beautiful cloth placed on my front door to welcome and to bless all upon entering and leaving. *soft smile*Thank you for sharing!! Love to you beautiful, Alice!~Ali~Alice <alichee@...> wrote: QUOTES for YOUR WEEK: "May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand." Irish Blessing "May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you." Irish Blessing "May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far."Irish Blessing "May love and laughter light your days,and warm your heart and home.May good and faithful friends be yours,wherever you may roam. May peace and plenty bless your worldwith joy that long endures.May all life's passing seasonsbring the best to you and yours!" Irish Blessing

HAHA! My welcome for visitors is a door mat that says "Wipe your feet stupid". LMAO! I think our welcoming is a bit different. It's really quite genius as it always puts a smile on my face right before I walk in, as well as to all my visitors. Love you all!Stef > QUOTES for YOUR WEEK:> > "May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. > May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. > And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand." > Irish Blessing> > "May God grant you always...> A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. > Laughter to cheer you. > Faithful friends near you. > And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you." > Irish Blessing> > "May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, > the foresight to know where you are going, > and the insight to know when you have gone too far."> Irish Blessing> > "May love and laughter light your days,> and warm your heart and home.> May good and faithful friends be yours,> wherever you may roam.> May peace and plenty bless your world> with joy that long endures.> May all life's passing seasons> bring the best to you and yours!"> Irish Blessing>

ROFL...Cute. I think mine SHOULD read, "Run while you can, it's not too late!" *cheeky grin* MUAH my beautiful e-daughter! hehehe Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: HAHA! My welcome for

visitors is a door mat that says "Wipe your feet stupid". LMAO! I think our welcoming is a bit different. It's really quite genius as it always puts a smile on my face right before I walk in, as well as to all my visitors. Love you all!Stef > QUOTES

for YOUR WEEK:> > "May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. > May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. > And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand." > Irish Blessing> > "May God grant you always...> A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. > Laughter to cheer you. > Faithful friends near you. > And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you." > Irish Blessing> > "May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, > the foresight to know where you are going, > and the insight to know when you have gone too far."> Irish Blessing> > "May love and laughter light your days,> and warm your heart and home.> May good and faithful friends be yours,> wherever you may

roam.> May peace and plenty bless your world> with joy that long endures.> May all life's passing seasons> bring the best to you and yours!"> Irish Blessing>