RemedySpot.com

Great News, I've decided that I'm going to go back to School/College

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Friends: Dear Hearts,I hope all is well with you. Sometime ago I was going to College. It was at Manchester Community College here in Connecticut which is only about 20-30minutes away from where I live so it's fairly close. I was in the Culinary Arts Program there. However I ended up withdrawing and taking time off as I wasn't able to concentrate anymore with everything that was going on at the time with abuse that I had endured from my ex step-dad. It's now been about 6 yrs since I last attended, but I really do want to finish what I started so I've decided that I'm going to go back for the Spring 2008 Semester which starts in Januray. Though since it's been so long since I was there I had to fill out the application form to be re-admitted, and I also had to get verification of Measles and Rubella from my doctor. I had got the application and the form I needed the doctor to fill out last week towards the end of the week. Today I had the day off and have been out running errands !

and while I was out running my errands today I went to (MCC)Manchester Community College and dropped off the forms and they processed the application so I'm now re-admitted as a student again. Also they gave me a printout of the History-Coursework Report so that I can start to figure out what I already took and what I still need to take, etc. While I was looking over the printout I discovered that when I had quite I had a 2.36 GPA, and I of course still have the 2O credits from the classes I had already taken towards the Culinary Arts Program I was in and am planning on returning too. I also picked up the book/Class Schedule for the Spring 2008 Semester which just recently came out.

Please pray for my success and that everything goes well and as planned, I'll be sure to give you all an update as time goes on. Thankyou all so much for all your loving support and prayers, etc. Thinking of you all and sending you all my love lots of hugs !! Your all always in my thoughts, heart prayers !! I love you all very much !! Sending you all love,hugs,prayers blessings as always !!!

Always Lovingly In His Service, Your Beloved Baha'i Sister Lara xoxo Excited about going back to College for the Spring !!!

YAY, Lara! You go Girl! *grin* Honestly, I am so very pleased for you, sweetling. Be happy, do well, love life and laugh often, yes? *soft smile and a warm hug of friendship and support* Congratulations!Love & Light, Joy & Peace to you and yours always.Namaste. Metta.~Ali~Lara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: Dearest

Friends: Dear Hearts,I hope all is well with you. Sometime ago I was going to College. It was at Manchester Community College here in Connecticut which is only about 20-30minutes away from where I live so it's fairly close. I was in the Culinary Arts Program there. However I ended up withdrawing and taking time off as I wasn't able to concentrate anymore with everything that was going on at the time with abuse that I had endured from my ex step-dad. It's now been about 6 yrs since I last attended, but I really do want to finish what I started so I've decided that I'm going to go back for the Spring 2008 Semester which starts in Januray. Though since it's been so long since I was there I had to fill out the application form to be re-admitted, and I also had to get verification of Measles and Rubella from my doctor. I had got the application and the form I needed the doctor to fill out last week towards the end of the week. Today I had the day off and have been out

running errands ! and while I was out running my errands today I went to (MCC)Manchester Community College and dropped off the forms and they processed the application so I'm now re-admitted as a student again. Also they gave me a printout of the History-Coursework Report so that I can start to figure out what I already took and what I still need to take, etc. While I was looking over the printout I discovered that when I had quite I had a 2.36 GPA, and I of course still have the 2O credits from the classes I had already taken towards the Culinary Arts Program I was in and am planning on returning too. I also picked up the book/Class Schedule for the Spring 2008 Semester which just recently came out. Please pray for my success and that everything goes well and as planned, I'll be sure to give you all an update as time goes on. Thankyou all so much for all your loving support and prayers, etc. Thinking of you all and sending you all my love lots of hugs !!

Your all always in my thoughts, heart prayers !! I love you all very much !! Sending you all love,hugs,prayers blessings as always !!! Always Lovingly In His Service, Your Beloved Baha'i Sister Lara xoxo Excited about going back to College for the Spring !!!

Dearest Lara -

Heartfelt thanks for very kindly sharing your plans with us. You are in my thoughts and prayers and very much hope with all my heart that your College course progresses really well. Please very kindly keep us updated with everything.

I greatly admire your inner strength and bravery on returning to College and moving positively forward from your abuse experiences. I was immensely saddened to read of your difficulties - my heart goes out to you. I very much hope that happiness, joy and peace will always be with you.

Many blessings and much love -

Jayne xxx

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lara KearnsSent: 14 November 2007 20:51 ; TheHealingDen ; TheHealingDen-2 ; TheSpiritWithin Subject: [] Great News, I've decided that I'm going to go back to School/College

Dearest Friends: Dear Hearts,I hope all is well with you. Sometime ago I was going to College. It was at Manchester Community College here in Connecticut which is only about 20-30minutes away from where I live so it's fairly close. I was in the Culinary Arts Program there. However I ended up withdrawing and taking time off as I wasn't able to concentrate anymore with everything that was going on at the time with abuse that I had endured from my ex step-dad. It's now been about 6 yrs since I last attended, but I really do want to finish what I started so I've decided that I'm going to go back for the Spring 2008 Semester which starts in Januray. Though since it's been so long since I was there I had to fill out the application form to be re-admitted, and I also had to get verification of Measles and Rubella from my doctor. I had got the application and the form I needed the doctor to fill out last week towards the end of the week. Today I had the day off and have been out running errands ! and while I was out running my errands today I went to (MCC)Manchester Community College and dropped off the forms and they processed the application so I'm now re-admitted as a student again. Also they gave me a printout of the History-Coursework Report so that I can start to figure out what I already took and what I still need to take, etc. While I was looking over the printout I discovered that when I had quite I had a 2.36 GPA, and I of course still have the 2O credits from the classes I had already taken towards the Culinary Arts Program I was in and am planning on returning too. I also picked up the book/Class Schedule for the Spring 2008 Semester which just recently came out. Please pray for my success and that everything goes well and as planned, I'll be sure to give you all an update as time goes on. Thankyou all so much for all your loving support and prayers, etc. Thinking of you all and sending you all my love lots of hugs !! Your all always in my thoughts, heart prayers !! I love you all very much !! Sending you all love,hugs,prayers blessings as always !!! Always Lovingly In His Service, Your Beloved Baha'i Sister Lara xoxo Excited about going back to College for the Spring !!!