RemedySpot.com

Re: Q- Titanium dental implants

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have practiced dental medicine for over 33 years. I have been involved in biological dentistry for close to 30 years. The structural component in dentistry has been very important in my practice. For thirty years my colleagues in the biologic world did not agree with me, but lately most of them are asking me to teach them how to use them. I have used them for over 30 years placed over 2000 implants. NO MATERIAL EVER USED IN DENTISTRY IS 100% COMPATIBLE. I have used clifford material compatibility testing since the company had it available. It is an immune reactivity test, it does help. The problem with the implants is the treatment planing, unfortunately most dentist do not know the jaw bone sites condition. The edentulous site cold be an old root canal site or one which had an infection like what we call a dry socket which the dentist prescribed antibiotics instead of re surge-rising and cleaning the site. Therefor it is the knowledge and skill of the clinician that makes the difference. We looked @ our failure rate the past 10 years after placing close to 700 implants. Our success rate is 97%. Treatment planing the health of the individual and many other factors should be considered before placing an implant. I hope this helps. Ara Elmajian Vancouver B.C. Q- Titanium dental implantsTo: > Hello all,> > I'd appreciate any feedback the list might have with regard to> titanium dental implants. I can't intuit or discover through more> conventional research much that's negative about the titanium itself,> but....> (My mother had a mouthful of implants - a disaster that had to be> completely re-done, and ultimately had a seriously negative > effect on> her health, so I may have a skewed view of the process.)> > Thanks in advance for any observations you may have,> > Shadburne> Medical Intuitive/> Bio-energy healer> Portland, OR.> > > http://www.shadburne.com> >