RemedySpot.com

Curling for Humanity Healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

People ask me what my job with Humanity Healing is and my favorite response is always: "I sweep the ice". Invariable, this leads to looks of puzzlement, so after a moment I follow-up with an explanation. Managing Humanity Healing is a lot like the obscure winter sport of curling. Think of frozen shuffleboard with no sticks and the teapot shaped puck is marginally guided by people who frantically sweep the ice in front of it to try to directits course. When Liane and I first set Humanity Healing in motion, we had no idea that it would take on the life it has. In my eyes, this is due to the gifts and synergy of the beautiful souls we have connected with who give of themselves because they believe in the goal of Humanity Healing – Healing the Heart of Humanity One Soul at a Time. My intention in writing this was to give everybody an update on where we are right now, but before I do, I would like thank each and everyone of you who are part of this family and whose love and support of each other is the fuel that drives us. I would also like to offer special thanks to some very special people: Alison Kain – the Ambassador for Alternativeand Holistic Healing and the Business Manager for Humanity Healing, StefanieVermillion who is an owner/moderator of this Group (and my unofficiale-daughter), Steve Gooch who manages the Voice of Humanity Healing blog (thereis a great new post, so please go read it - http://humanity-healing.blogspot.com/), Saurab Marjara who has been designing our new website, Karma who has been covering the Domestic Violence and Family Abuse for Jen Karp during her convalescence in addition to 's own Crisis Intervention Embassy . And, of course, Liane – who does everything. So here is the update: The Humanity Healing Foundation is now a legal non-profit corporation registered in Virginia.We recently had our first meeting of the Board of Directors.The Humanity Healing Network website is undergoing adramatic redesign. Saurab has given us apeek and it looks wonderful. He has said that it will be uploaded soon. Humanity Healing has a presence on , MySpace, Blog Spot, Care2Connect, Facebook, Zaadz, MSN and Twitter.We have released many new inspirational videos and have a presence on YouTube, Google Video, Video, MySpace Video, and Peace TV.We have opened our own Networking site on Ning to allow moremember flexibility and the organization of groups within Humanity Healing. Our dear friend Rain will be managing and organizing this.We are working on an e-magazine (rumor has it that there is a cartoon that features some guy as a penguin….go figure) and our own internet radio.We will be starting a series of Study Groups and Courses, including Specific Techniques on Grounding, Meditations,Visualizations; Dream works; Improving your Empathic Abilities.We will be opening the Humanity Healing Store shortly to start raising money for our charitable projects.We will be promoting a Day of Meditation on 12/12. We will release a special video in eightdifferent languages to spread the message around the world.We will be a Peace Partner with Global Peace Concerts and will have a presence at their Conference in Miami next October. Blessings to Amy and .The House of Creation is growing with Kobialka as Lead Ambassador and Sirisat, Annette Farmington, Porter, and Bunny Sings Wolf as Honorary Ambassadors. There is still so much to do and we desperately need Volunteers to help manage all these projects. Please join us! Much Metta,Chris

Dearest Ones,

I cant even remember for how long i have been wanting to write.. :)

I am Hungarian, have lived in Michigan, then Belgium but returned to

my country 4 yrs ago. I am 33, teacher of english and french, have

learnt the basics of kinesiology and pranic healing but due to the

fairly serious challenges with my 6-year-old son, i am still mostly

occupied by weaving my threads, trying to get in closer touch with

groups that move my Heart. I am full of the joy and pure excitement of

all thats happening. I added the Humanity Healing Volunteer badge to

my profile on myspace (galkatica) long ago but i still dont quite know

how i could help. of course i share the info about your existence but

i hope i will soon have the time to maybe do some translations etc.

Sending my warmest hugs -Kati

Chis this is wonderful news, so sorry I've been gone 4 so long ,I've been in my own crisis, I guess it's time 4 me to contact Karma cause I need her kind of help, Let Liane know I love her and miss her, With love, metta Laurie<cbaldwinbuck@...> wrote: People ask me what my job with Humanity

Healing is and my favorite response is always: "I sweep the ice". Invariable, this leads to looks of puzzlement, so after a moment I follow-up with an explanation. Managing Humanity Healing is a lot like the obscure winter sport of curling. Think of frozen shuffleboard with no sticks and the teapot shaped puck is marginally guided by people who frantically sweep the ice in front of it to try to directits course. When Liane and I first set Humanity Healing in motion, we had no idea that it would take on the life it has. In my eyes, this is due to the gifts and synergy of the beautiful souls we have connected with who give of themselves because they believe in the goal of Humanity Healing – Healing the Heart of Humanity One Soul at a Time. My intention in writing this was to

give everybody an update on where we are right now, but before I do, I would like thank each and everyone of you who are part of this family and whose love and support of each other is the fuel that drives us. I would also like to offer special thanks to some very special people: Alison Kain – the Ambassador for Alternativeand Holistic Healing and the Business Manager for Humanity Healing, StefanieVermillion who is an owner/moderator of this Group (and my unofficiale-daughter), Steve Gooch who manages the Voice of Humanity Healing blog (thereis a great new post, so please go read it - http://humanity-healing.blogspot.com/), Saurab Marjara who has been designing our new website, Karma who has been covering the Domestic Violence and Family Abuse for Jen Karp during her convalescence in addition to 's own Crisis Intervention Embassy . And, of course, Liane – who does everything. So here is the update: The Humanity Healing Foundation is now a legal non-profit corporation registered in Virginia.We recently had our first meeting of the Board of Directors. The Humanity Healing Network website is undergoing adramatic redesign. Saurab has given us apeek and it looks wonderful. He has said that it will be uploaded soon. Humanity Healing has a presence on , MySpace, Blog Spot, Care2Connect, Facebook, Zaadz, MSN and Twitter. We have released many new inspirational videos and have a presence on YouTube, Google

Video, Video, MySpace Video, and Peace TV. We have opened our own Networking site on Ning to allow moremember flexibility and the organization of groups within Humanity Healing. Our dear friend Rain will be managing and organizing this. We are working on an e-magazine (rumor has it that there is a cartoon that features some guy as a penguin….go figure) and our own internet radio. We will be starting a series of Study Groups and Courses, including Specific Techniques on Grounding, Meditations,Visualizations; Dream works; Improving your Empathic Abilities. We will be opening the Humanity Healing Store shortly to start raising money for our charitable projects. We will be promoting a Day of Meditation on

12/12. We will release a special video in eightdifferent languages to spread the message around the world. We will be a Peace Partner with Global Peace Concerts and will have a presence at their Conference in Miami next October. Blessings to Amy and . The House of Creation is growing with Kobialka as Lead Ambassador and Sirisat, Annette Farmington, Porter, and Bunny Sings Wolf as Honorary Ambassadors. There is still so much to do and we desperately need Volunteers to help manage all these projects. Please join us! Much Metta, To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !