RemedySpot.com

Change Your Stars! - PERSISTENCE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you believe enough you can change the stars ... YOUR stars! - Jace Carlton

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

PERSISTENCE So long as there is breath in me,that long I will persist.For now I know one of the

greatest principles on success;if I persist long enough I will win.Og MandinoAmerican Best-Selling Inspirational Author and Speaker, Magazine

Editor1923 - 1996

Check out ChangeYourStars.com NOW!

MAKING A DIFFERENCE! MIRACLES! Subscribe Guest Book CommentsHome Archive History Links The Quest! The ULTIMATE Quest!

~~ Favorite Sites! ~~Og MandinoThe man behind the wonderful stories that have inspired millions worldwide

Change Your Stars! reaches around the World!

Pass it on to your friends … it just might change their lives!If this has been passed on to you from a friend,and you'd like to receive it directly and not miss a day of inspiration & motivation click here.Ideas and submissions are always welcome, and will be properly credited.

Design, format & content of Change Your Stars! and ChangeYourStars.comare all copyright protected.Copyright © 1999 - 2008, QS*RT Design & Jace Carlton. All International Rights Reserved.

Privacy Statement

QS*RT Design P.O. Box 681223 lin, TN 37068-1223

For a Free Subscription to this daily message click here