RemedySpot.com

My beloved and wonderful family....Tonite, I shall be back! :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, my dears, Phew! I have had a rollercoaster ride but all of your healing love and energy has truly helped me so very, very much. I feel you all around me, literally! Thank each and every one of you so very much!! I have one more important place I must be tonight, sorry for this short message but I must get ready for my friend Mark's goodbye's to his Mum. Mark so appreciates all of your kind hearts thinking of him and all of your kind words. He is a very loving man and sends out big hugs, which he absolutely loves to all of you! has had no change thus far but your prayers are so very much appreciated by her family. I appreciate you caring for and sending your healing light and love and prayers to her. I believe I will be back tonight, my sweet dear ones. I have missed

you all tremendoubly and look forward to responding to our wonderful posts! I have been reading them. I love you all very much and I will be back tonite to answer, post to all of you, my sweet loving family. I could not have done this without the amazing support of you all! You are all so cherished, beyond words!! Looking forward to getting back in the "know" and hoping you are all feeling good. I still think of you all all of the time. Blessings to you all and I will write very, very soon!! Love and light, Luna

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!