RemedySpot.com

Re: Fall Babies May Have Higher Asthma Risk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thats interesting. They find new things everyday do they? But its not so for all babies my kids were not born in fall but one in April and one in Summer and those two have asthma. But my family is always strange and different lol!

To: asthma Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 4:58:14 AMSubject: Fall Babies May Have Higher Asthma Risk

Fall Babies May Have Higher Asthma RiskParents who are concerned about having a child with asthma may want to consider which month they conceive, a new study suggests. Children born in the fall months, before the height of cold and flu season, may be more likely to develop childhood asthma than babies born at other times,according to a new study published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. http://abcnews. go.com/Health/ AsthmaNews/ story?id= 6301292 & page= 1Alana

Carol you are not alone. My husband will tell you men are from Mars,

women are from Venus, but my family is from Pluto! We never have

" normal " stuff or react to treatments and things like the docs expect.

LOL!

Madeline

>

>

>  

> Thats interesting. They find new things everyday do they?  But its

not so for all babies my kids were not born in fall but one in April

and one in Summer and those two have asthma.  But my family is always

strange and different  lol! 

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: asthma

> Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 4:58:14 AM

> Subject: Fall Babies May Have Higher Asthma Risk

>

>

>

>

> Fall Babies May Have Higher Asthma Risk

>

> Parents who are concerned about having a child with asthma may want

> to consider which month they conceive, a new study suggests.

>

> Children born in the fall months, before the height of cold and flu

> season, may be more likely to develop childhood asthma than babies

> born at other times,

>

> according to a new study published in the American Journal of

> Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.

>

> http://abcnews. go.com/Health/ AsthmaNews/ story?id= 6301292 & page= 1

>

> Alana

>

ROFL YUP! EXACTLY! If the drs say 1 out of 100 will have a reaction then im usually that 1 person LOL!

To: asthma Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:15:09 AMSubject: Re: Fall Babies May Have Higher Asthma Risk

Carol you are not alone. My husband will tell you men are from Mars,women are from Venus, but my family is from Pluto! We never have"normal" stuff or react to treatments and things like the docs expect.LOL!Madeline>> > > Thats interesting. They find new things everyday do they? But itsnot so for all babies my kids were not born in fall but one in Apriland one in Summer and those two have asthma. But my family is alwaysstrange and different lol! > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: sea_girl111 <sea_girl111@ ...>> To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com> Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 4:58:14 AM> Subject: Fall Babies May Have Higher Asthma Risk> > > > > Fall Babies May Have Higher Asthma Risk> > Parents who are concerned about having a child with asthma may want > to consider which month they conceive, a new study suggests. > > Children born in the fall months, before the height of cold and flu > season, may be more likely to develop childhood asthma than babies > born at other times,> > according to a new study published in the American Journal of > Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. > > http://abcnews. go.com/Health/ AsthmaNews/ story?id= 6301292 & page= 1>

> Alana>

Carol,

This does not hold true for me, either, I was born in spring.

Alana

>

>

>  

> Thats interesting. They find new things everyday do they?  But its

not so for all babies my kids were not born in fall but one in April

and one in Summer and those two have asthma.  But my family is always

strange and different  lol! 

LOL i was born in Winter!

To: asthma Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:21:17 AMSubject: Re: Fall Babies May Have Higher Asthma Risk

Carol,This does not hold true for me, either, I was born in spring.Alana>> > > Thats interesting. They find new things everyday do they? But its not so for all babies my kids were not born in fall but one in April and one in Summer and those two have asthma. But my family is always strange and different lol!