RemedySpot.com

[FW]Aries Horoscope: Speaking through Your Heart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think this is great! I am an Aries and it speaks of exactly where I am today. Thanks.

Love and hugs, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Today's DailyOM brought to you by:

November 16, 2007

Speaking through Your Heart

Aries Daily Horoscope You could be basking in the love of your friends, which may strengthen the bonds among you today. It might be the closeness you feel for your friends � as if they were family � that may make you feel so appreciative of their roles in your life. Expressing your gratitude and love today can not only let those close to you know how important they are, but may also strengthen the connection you have among you. Perhaps you can email, write a letter to, or call the important people in your life and let them know how much you love them. As you communicate your feelings, you might imagine that your words are emanating from your heart center. You might notice that channeling your words through your heart gives the weight of your feelings more depth and sincerity.

Speaking from our hearts allows us to express our feelings openly and honestly. Even though we might have the sincere intention to say how much we love someone, it sometimes happens that our words come out trite or clich�. When we connect to our heart center, however, the purity of the love energy saturates our words with our true feelings. The intensity of these emotions will make our words more powerful, which is essential when we wish to express the gratitude and appreciation we have for our loved ones. By using your heart energy to communicate the passion of your feelings today, your words will take on greater, more profound, and more heartfelt meaning.

What do you think?

Discuss astrology and share your opinion Want more DailyOM?

Register for your free email, or browse previous horoscopes

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

Today's friend of OM:

Detoxify while you sleep! Using osmotic capillary action similar to that employed by trees, these all-natural Detoxifying Foot Pads gently absorb mercury, lead, arsenic, and other wastes that have accumulated in your body. Order 30 day or more supply and receive coupons for free lab work to analyze your used patches. For more information visit Dailyom.com/shop

From the Library:

Deity, Mantra, and Wisdom

by Jigme Lingpa, Patrul Rinpoche, Getse Mahapandita

More DailyOM:

Browse the Library Today's Inspiration Today's Horoscopes Shop the Marketplace Join the Community

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM | Contact Us

Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info

Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website © 2004-07 DailyOM -

No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permission

Artwork by Wang Chang-Ming