RemedySpot.com

Re: Stop sending me emails

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK let's see if I can help you Duane. First of all when joining a group you need to realize some groups are very active. Instead of receiving each message from them you also have the option of receiving mail in a daily digest format or receiving no mail at all from them. Since this group is rather active I receive mail from it in digest format which makes it manageable for me. Better to have one long message than 30-40 short ones.

If you wish to get out of a group it's very easy . Click on "edit membership" at the top of the group page. Then click "leave group" at the bottom right of the next page. That's all there is to it. If you decide to stay you can also change your mail options here also so that you can manage the mail volume.

4a.

stop sending me emails

Posted by: "duane elkins" DuaneJelkins@... grrreendragon

Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:50 am (PST)

I have requested to be removed from this mailing list twice now and Iam getting angry. if you want to pray for some healing .... pray thatmy mail box is emptied of all this email. I am getting an average of20-30 humanity healing messages a day. I can't handle it. PLEASE stopsending me emails.thank you.

SpamNot spamForget previous vote

Hello everyone, I apologize for this message, I thought I had rejected it on the time I sent him a message saying how he could change the account settings and that I would change his settings to at least " special Notices" so he would be always informed of news , projects and actions of the group. I have no idea where my head has been the few days. Maybe because I have had an long Illness in the family and this afternoon, my relative just made his final Journey to the great Beyond. I sincerely thank you Dave for being so helpful and diligent on helping us out. I sincerely appreciate it. With sincerely gratitude and respect, Liane Legey>> > OK let's see if I can help you Duane. First of all when joining a group> you need to realize some groups are very active. Instead of receiving> each message from them you also have the option of receiving mail in a daily> digest format or receiving no mail at all from them. Since this group is> rather active I receive mail from it in digest format which makes it> manageable for me. Better to have one long message than 30-40 short ones.> > If you wish to get out of a group it's very easy . Click on "edit> membership" at the top of the group page. Then click "leave group" at the> bottom right of the next page. That's all there is to it. If you decide> to stay you can also change your mail options here also so that you can> manage the mail volume.> > 4a. > > > > > </message/4134;_ylc=X3oDMTJyOXJ> kNnI2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4NzkxNzA0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA3NzA3NgRtc2dJZAM> 0MTM0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExOTMxMzg0NDE-> stop sending me> emails > > > Posted by: "duane elkins" <mailto:DuaneJelkins@...?Subject=> Re%3Astop%20sending%20me%20emails> DuaneJelkins@...> <grrreendragon> grrreendragon > > > Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:50 am (PST) > > > I have requested to be removed from this mailing list twice now and I> am getting angry. if you want to pray for some healing .... pray that> my mail box is emptied of all this email. I am getting an average of> 20-30 humanity healing messages a day. I can't handle it. PLEASE stop> sending me emails.> > thank you.> > > > _____ > > > Spam <https://antispam.osu.edu/b.php?c=s & i=455126477 & m=c5a552fc60de> > Not <https://antispam.osu.edu/b.php?c=n & i=455126477 & m=c5a552fc60de> spam> Forget <https://antispam.osu.edu/b.php?c=f & i=455126477 & m=c5a552fc60de>> previous vote>