RemedySpot.com

The Bird Pooped on my Head

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been sick the last two weeks with bronchial crud. During this time, my feverish mind has wandered in many places. This post/topic is one. ; The bird pooped on my head simply because I chose to stand under the tree it was in. No other ones to point at and blame, no divine or evil intervention, it was me alone and my choice. Thus comes the topic... choices. I stand here and at this very moment all that I am, or am not, all I have succeeded at or failed at, what I have gained or lost, is ALL a result of my own decisions and choices made throughout the years that have molded this moment. And yet, it will change constantly as it is supposed to. Our parents, wether they were good and we simply ~chose~ to follow their example, or the bad parents we ~chose~ to replicate or act totally opposite, again, was/is the result of our own choices, actions, and decisions. People fill us with ideas, religous paths,

job oppertunities, etc, but guess what? it all boils down to the decisions we alone chose to apply and what to reject. There does come the conflict, for example; "I did not choose to be at that corner when a car hit me and I became bedridden". Statements like this are very meritous and must also be placed into the picture. The question is how to answer these kind of events which came seemingly on it's own. The only answers I can come up with is that it is the non-breakable interaction between the little unique self simply living, and the plans that the universe has for us itself. You can replace the word "universe" with whatever word you choose, it still fits. This all would conclude that we really only have a 50/50 chance that life will go as we plan it and wish it to be. The variables will always be there, and moment to moment, we must remember our limited control we have and never forget the appreciation for whatever does manifest as

our result, Remember... even if it is bad, as long as we are here, still have control within our grasps, and stay assertive, things can get better, and even if they stay bad, they always could very easy have been worse. Perspectives. So, I suppose to wrap this up, the message would be to always stay positive. Remember our equall oppertunity chance that other forces will interact with our life's plan, and to be appreciative for what we do have, as little as it may seem. Impermanence is a most wonderful teacher... nothing will last, nothing is guaranteed, so with this, Enjoy the day which has been given! It is yours. (smiles). Compassion To All, Randy __________________________________________________