RemedySpot.com

Too Much Stachy?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have a major mold remediation project where the mold contamination of just stachy EXCEEDS 7,000,000 spores/gram in the water damaged materials. This is going to generate huge air borne levels and potential skin exposure levels during remediation.Yep, this number is correct. This is a huge building that is going to take days/weeks to deal with. This is well above the mycotoxin dose level by anyone's calculation. This would be a great research project to check/document mycotoxin exposure levels during remediation. Any organization (IAQA?) willing to fund this unique and rare mycotoxin exposure research? Since I am semi retired, I can't afford to personally fund the numerous research projects I have done in the past. Some past personally funded research projects include:Development of a database of all chemical occupational exposure limits from all regulating countries in the world. Multi laboratory spore trap variability study. Bacteria levels in Cat 1 , 2, 3 water.Development of a database of all Indoor Air Quality standards from all regulating countries in the world. PHEAF device testing of over 100 different pieces of equipment using laser particle counting. Comparison In-Field PHEAF equipment effectiveness using light microscopy, laser particle counting and condensation particle counting. Video documentary of mutant mold and bacteria on Apollo, MIR and the International Space Station. Video documentaries of Electric Vehicles from the 1980s. Bob