RemedySpot.com

<To Ali & All> Matters of the Brain - Re : Migraine Headaches

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Alison,

i should be the one thanking all the creators and moderators of Humanity Healing, for you and they, are truly nice, loving, kind, compassionate, understanding and wonderful...and last but not least, all the friendly and caring members here, as well.

With All My Lurve, Respect, and Admiration to all of you,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 12:25 PM

Subject: Re: [] Matters of the Brain - Re : Migraine Headaches

Thank you so much, Alice. This is truly wonderful! You are truly wonderful! Much Love, Joy & Peace to you, always. ~Ali~Alice <alichee@....my> wrote:

Matters of the BrainDespite incredible progress by neurologists and scientists, few frontiers remain as mysterious to us as that of our own minds.

The "Brain Matters" website, created by the American Academy of Neurology Foundation, is a helpful online tool to better understand how the brain works as well as provide insight into the causes behind common brain disorders.The site contains information on a number of neurological disorders including Alzheimer's disease, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's, Sleep Disorders, and other brain-related conditions. Students, patients, and friends and family can use this website to learn about how a specific brain disorder "works", as well as the known causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and available treatment options.http://www.thebrainmatters.org

!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.0/1136 - Release Date: 11/17/2007 2:55 PM