RemedySpot.com

Roger's Thanksgiving List

Rate this topic

Guest guest

's Thanksgiving ListI'm thankful for the moon and stars that give us nighttime light.I'm thankful for the sun that shines, warming earth and sky.I'm thankful I can hear the birds sing, the breeze blow, the beesbuzz, and so much more!I'm thankful for the gift of sight, that lets me see the things Godhas made.The beautiful flowers, with petals of every hue and shade.The mountains high, with snow capped peeks.The oceans wide, with waves that crash along the shore.I'm thankful for the rain that falls to refresh the earth.I'm thankful for snowflakes not two of them alike.They fall from the sky and cover the ground,Allowing me to make snowmen and sled to my hearts delight!I'm thankful for my family who I love and who loves me.I'm thankful for my fingers that can do so many things!I'm thankful for the food God gives, all so good to eat.I'm thankful for a home where I can sleep and play.I'm thankful for God's Word that shows me how to live. And I'm thankful for God's love each and every day!Copyright © of this children's story by Antelope Publishing