RemedySpot.com

Re: OT?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I purchased AcaiBerry Pills, but am afraid to take them.

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl@...

To: asthma ; Menopause911 Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 11:39:45 AMSubject: OT?

Is there a gut cleaning OTC in a pill form? I hate that gritty stuff but will swallow a pill anyday. I've heard and read alot about how it can do the body alot of good to detoxic it and get rid of certain waste. Has any one ever used this typed of product?

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

Why are you afraid to take them?

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Cheryl BurtonSent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 3:13 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: OT?

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthma ; Menopause911 Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 11:39:45 AMSubject: OT?

Is there a gut cleaning OTC in a pill form? I hate that gritty stuff but will swallow a pill anyday. I've heard and read alot about how it can do the body alot of good to detoxic it and get rid of certain waste. Has any one ever used this typed of product?

Well, they cleanse your body and I am afraid of having the runs. (sorry)

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 2:01:48 PMSubject: RE: OT?

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Cheryl BurtonSent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 3:13 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: OT?

Cheryl Burton ncicherylyahoo (DOT) com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com; Menopause911@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 11:39:45 AMSubject: OT?

Well CRAP isn't it suppose to? ROFLMAO!!!!!! I'm sorry I could not resist that one!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Cheryl BurtonSent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 5:39 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: OT?

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 2:01:48 PMSubject: RE: OT?

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Cheryl BurtonSent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 3:13 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: OT?

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com; Menopause911@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 11:39:45 AMSubject: OT?

HEHEHEHE

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 3:13:35 PMSubject: RE: OT?

Well CRAP isn't it suppose to? ROFLMAO!!!!! ! I'm sorry I could not resist that one!

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Cheryl BurtonSent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 5:39 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: OT?

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 2:01:48 PMSubject: RE: OT?