RemedySpot.com

Re: OT Christmas Card List

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I got 7 out of 20 some members

Terry

Head Coach to the Chaney Bull DogsI know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:04 PMTo: asthma Subject: OT Christmas Card List

Hi all. A week or so ago I asked for addresses for Christmas cards. I have gotten several replies through private email, thank you. AlanaI would really like yours as well. Anyway, I will reply to each ofyou with mine this week. I hope to get them all out by the end of theweek. So, if you want one (they are from me so they are fabulous!LOL) Get me those addresses! LOLThanksMadeline

sorry i dont give my address on line i shouldnt be in this group anyways josie

Subject: RE: OT Christmas Card ListTo: asthma Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 8:15 PM

Terry

Head Coach to the Chaney Bull DogsI know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:04 PMTo: asthma Subject: OT Christmas Card List

Hi all. A week or so ago I asked for addresses for Christmas cards. I have gotten several replies through private email, thank you. AlanaI would really like yours as well. Anyway, I will reply to each ofyou with mine this week. I hope to get them all out by the end of theweek. So, if you want one (they are from me so they are fabulous!LOL) Get me those addresses! LOLThanksMadeline

Wiltshire

4622 st

wayne mi

To: asthma Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:04:23 PMSubject: OT Christmas Card List

I only have Terry, Tammy and Madeline.

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl@...

To: asthma Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:15:07 PMSubject: RE: OT Christmas Card List

Terry

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:04 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: OT Christmas Card List

james Bourg { kmanjames@... }

To: asthma Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 12:43:57 PMSubject: Re: OT Christmas Card List

Cheryl Burton ncicherylyahoo (DOT) com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:15:07 PMSubject: RE: OT Christmas Card List

Terry

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:04 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: OT Christmas Card List

Thanks

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl@...

To: asthma Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 11:26:30 AMSubject: Re: OT Christmas Card List

james Bourg { kmanjamesyahoo (DOT) com }

From: Cheryl Burton <ncicherylyahoo (DOT) com>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Monday, December 1, 2008 12:43:57 PMSubject: Re: OT Christmas Card List

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:15:07 PMSubject: RE: OT Christmas Card List

Terry

IM at 1665 Oakpatch Rd #235 Eugene OR 97402

CAROL CARUSO

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointmoms.com/FAQs.cpo

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointwellness.com/

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 10:43:57 AMSubject: Re: OT Christmas Card List

Terry

Yup I have yours from the other asthma group

Terry

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Monday, December 01, 2008 8:48 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: OT Christmas Card List

CAROL CARUSO

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointmoms.com/FAQs.cpo

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointwellness.com/

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

From: Cheryl Burton <ncicheryl>To: asthma Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 10:43:57 AMSubject: Re: OT Christmas Card List

Terry

LOL yup! Just making sure others have it too!

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 3:42:35 AMSubject: RE: OT Christmas Card List

Yup I have yours from the other asthma group

Terry

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Monday, December 01, 2008 8:48 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: OT Christmas Card List

CAROL CARUSO

http://www.carolcar uso.fourpointmom s.com/FAQs. cpo

http://www.carolcar uso.fourpointwel lness.com/

http://seattlepi. nwsource. com/local/ 324801_cleaning2 4.html

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

From: Cheryl Burton <ncicherylyahoo (DOT) com>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Monday, December 1, 2008 10:43:57 AMSubject: Re: OT Christmas Card List

Terry