You certainly have been through the mill over the last few years which, I'm

sure, would make anyone discouraged. I'm glad you found this group so that you

can get some information and support. I'm not a medical professional, just a

fellow chronic pain patient, but I try to be as good a sounding board as I can

when someone's asking for some help.

You are probably extremely lucky to have finally been seen by the doctor after

having bleeding problems. Losing blood like that can cause one's health to go

downhill pretty fast. What was the reason you had to have a hysterectomy in the

first place? You were very young to be having a hysterectomy in 2001.

Some of the meds you have had to take are things I haven't heard of, but have

heard of tramadol and morphine. It's too bad you didn't feel you could take the

morphine for your pain - it might have been possible that the side effects you

had from it would have gradually eased off after awhile. However, I don't think

you had been taking it long enough for the side effects to abate. This

medication would have given pain relief until you are able to find out if you

have an ulcer.

I sense from your message that you are very worried and frightened by what is

happening to your body. I can personally identify with this as I become quite

anxious when I am being bombarded with pain and other scary symptoms. Along

with my pain medication, I also take a mild tranquilizer which has really helped

me cope with my illness and the pain as well. In addition, I also see a

psychologist once a week - she has been a huge help as I try to come to grips

with my medical situation. She helped me understand that my fear and constant

tension were making my health problems worse - plus the fear made it very

difficult for me to patiently work on a plan for my overall emotional and

physical health. I can't say enough positive things about how this has helped

me develop better coping skills.

Hope this helped a bit. Take care!

Roanoke, VA

• 4 years later...

Please bear with me, you know I have short term memory issues, Are the meds suppose to make your chest hurt, I know my heart is pounding from using the inhalers due to the all the sudden attack and I'm coughing up yellow stuff, I have a massive headache and just took 2 of my xanax to try to calm my body down. Is this normal?

Terry

Head Coach to the Chaney Bull DogsI know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

Terry yellow stuff generally means infection. That combined with

chest pain and cough screams bronchitis to me. You really need to go

to your doc first thing tomorrow morning or even to an urgent care

center tonight. You probably need an antibiotic.

Madeline

>

> Please bear with me, you know I have short term memory issues, Are

the meds

> suppose to make your chest hurt, I know my heart is pounding from

using the

> inhalers due to the all the sudden attack and I'm coughing up yellow

stuff,

> I have a massive headache and just took 2 of my xanax to try to calm

my body

> down. Is this normal?

>

>

>

> Terry

>

> Head Coach to the Chaney Bull Dogs

> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish

that He

> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother

>

>

> Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program

> Established August of 1992

>

My Aunt is with EMS and was on facebook with me last night and walked me through it to calm things down, it took about an hour to get at least a half a good breath in. I had not even given it a second thought until she asked if I'd used any cleaning products, Dh was sitting here with me while we were going back and forth and he said "OMG I never thought about that cleaner you used to clean the spot on the carpet" He felt so horrible but I've used it before and it never bothered me. but there are also soo many around us family wise with head and chest congestion as well as strept throat. OUR house is the only one still well. so I'm also wondering as she is if something is getting ready to hit me. I haven't had one hit me that fast and hard, I could only get out 4 words at a time when I first used my rescue inhaler. Scared the daylights out of me. I'm calling my PCP this am about the stuff from my chest being yellow and with being around so many family with strep (he told me to always call him so we can nip it in the butt early to prevent end up being admitted due to it)

I as you can see am ok this am. My chest is still a bit wheezy and rattly. I'm also going to ask him if it's safe to use Sudafed due to using these asthma meds I don't use on a normal basis that already jack my heart rate up.

Terry

Head Coach to the Chaney Bull DogsI know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Monday, December 01, 2008 9:32 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: help please

Terry yellow stuff generally means infection. That combined withchest pain and cough screams bronchitis to me. You really need to goto your doc first thing tomorrow morning or even to an urgent carecenter tonight. You probably need an antibiotic.Madeline>> Please bear with me, you know I have short term memory issues, Arethe meds> suppose to make your chest hurt, I know my heart is pounding fromusing the> inhalers due to the all the sudden attack and I'm coughing up yellowstuff,> I have a massive headache and just took 2 of my xanax to try to calmmy body> down. Is this normal?> > > > Terry > > Head Coach to the Chaney Bull Dogs> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wishthat He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > > > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992>

Im glad your feeling better, you gave us quite a scare! Get some rest!

CAROL CARUSO

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointmoms.com/FAQs.cpo

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointwellness.com/

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 3:52:03 AMSubject: RE: Re: help please

My Aunt is with EMS and was on facebook with me last night and walked me through it to calm things down, it took about an hour to get at least a half a good breath in. I had not even given it a second thought until she asked if I'd used any cleaning products, Dh was sitting here with me while we were going back and forth and he said "OMG I never thought about that cleaner you used to clean the spot on the carpet" He felt so horrible but I've used it before and it never bothered me. but there are also soo many around us family wise with head and chest congestion as well as strept throat. OUR house is the only one still well. so I'm also wondering as she is if something is getting ready to hit me. I haven't had one hit me that fast and hard, I could only get out 4 words at a time when I first used my rescue inhaler. Scared the daylights out of me. I'm calling

my PCP this am about the stuff from my chest being yellow and with being around so many family with strep (he told me to always call him so we can nip it in the butt early to prevent end up being admitted due to it)

I as you can see am ok this am. My chest is still a bit wheezy and rattly. I'm also going to ask him if it's safe to use Sudafed due to using these asthma meds I don't use on a normal basis that already jack my heart rate up.

Terry

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Monday, December 01, 2008 9:32 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: help please

Terry yellow stuff generally means infection. That combined withchest pain and cough screams bronchitis to me. You really need to goto your doc first thing tomorrow morning or even to an urgent carecenter tonight. You probably need an antibiotic.Madeline>> Please bear with me, you know I have short term memory issues, Arethe meds> suppose to make your chest hurt, I know my heart is pounding fromusing the> inhalers due to the all the sudden attack and I'm coughing up yellowstuff,> I have a massive headache and just took 2 of my xanax to try to calmmy body> down. Is this normal?> > > > Terry > > Head Coach to the Chaney Bull

Dogs> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wishthat He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > > > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992>

Heck I scared myself and my Aunt who's an EMT.

Terry

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 9:08 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: help please

CAROL CARUSO

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointmoms.com/FAQs.cpo

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointwellness.com/

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 3:52:03 AMSubject: RE: Re: help please

My Aunt is with EMS and was on facebook with me last night and walked me through it to calm things down, it took about an hour to get at least a half a good breath in. I had not even given it a second thought until she asked if I'd used any cleaning products, Dh was sitting here with me while we were going back and forth and he said "OMG I never thought about that cleaner you used to clean the spot on the carpet" He felt so horrible but I've used it before and it never bothered me. but there are also soo many around us family wise with head and chest congestion as well as strept throat. OUR house is the only one still well. so I'm also wondering as she is if something is getting ready to hit me. I haven't had one hit me that fast and hard, I could only get out 4 words at a time when I first used my rescue inhaler. Scared the daylights out of me. I'm calling my PCP this am about the stuff from my chest being yellow and with being around so many family with strep (he told me to always call him so we can nip it in the butt early to prevent end up being admitted due to it)

Terry

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Monday, December 01, 2008 9:32 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: help please

Terry yellow stuff generally means infection. That combined withchest pain and cough screams bronchitis to me. You really need to goto your doc first thing tomorrow morning or even to an urgent carecenter tonight. You probably need an antibiotic.Madeline>> Please bear with me, you know I have short term memory issues, Arethe meds> suppose to make your chest hurt, I know my heart is pounding fromusing the> inhalers due to the all the sudden attack and I'm coughing up yellowstuff,> I have a massive headache and just took 2 of my xanax to try to calmmy body> down. Is this normal?> > > > Terry > > Head Coach to the Chaney Bull Dogs> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wishthat He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > > > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992>

Im sure!

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 6:15:48 AMSubject: RE: Re: help please

Heck I scared myself and my Aunt who's an EMT.

Terry

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 9:08 AMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Re: help please

CAROL CARUSO

http://www.carolcar uso.fourpointmom s.com/FAQs. cpo

http://www.carolcar uso.fourpointwel lness.com/

http://seattlepi. nwsource. com/local/ 324801_cleaning2 4.html

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 3:52:03 AMSubject: RE: Re: help please

My Aunt is with EMS and was on facebook with me last night and walked me through it to calm things down, it took about an hour to get at least a half a good breath in. I had not even given it a second thought until she asked if I'd used any cleaning products, Dh was sitting here with me while we were going back and forth and he said "OMG I never thought about that cleaner you used to clean the spot on the carpet" He felt so horrible but I've used it before and it never bothered me. but there are also soo many around us family wise with head and chest congestion as well as strept throat. OUR house is the only one still well. so I'm also wondering as she is if something is getting ready to hit me. I haven't had one hit me that fast and hard, I could only get out 4 words at a time when I first used my rescue inhaler. Scared the daylights out of me. I'm calling

my PCP this am about the stuff from my chest being yellow and with being around so many family with strep (he told me to always call him so we can nip it in the butt early to prevent end up being admitted due to it)

Terry

Terry yellow stuff generally means infection. That combined withchest pain and cough screams bronchitis to me. You really need to goto your doc first thing tomorrow morning or even to an urgent carecenter tonight. You probably need an antibiotic.Madeline>> Please bear with me, you know I have short term memory issues, Arethe meds> suppose to make your chest hurt, I know my heart is pounding fromusing the> inhalers due to the all the sudden attack and I'm coughing up yellowstuff,> I have a massive headache and just took 2 of my xanax to try to calmmy body> down. Is this normal?> > > > Terry > > Head Coach to the Chaney Bull

Dogs> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wishthat He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > > > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992>