RemedySpot.com

open my big mouth too soon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here I'd just said today, I hadn't had any asthma issues in a while and just as soon as I finished dinner holy moly here it came! I like it better when my lungs are nice and quiet and behave. And to top it off, we live on dh's family's property which is a total of 50 acres, well his sister built first 12 years ago, we built 9 years ago and his brother just moved in, in July. well strep is working it's way up the driveway, I just told dh tonight because he sounded congested that he needed to nip his cold in the butt with cold medicine and OJ because if I get it we're in trouble, LOL he said "I know, that's why I haven't been kissing you lately I don't want you to catch it because it's worse on you than the rest of us"

so how is everyone?

Terry

Head Coach to the Chaney Bull DogsI know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

LOL, know how you feel. I'd not had to use my salbutamol for ten weeks, then had my flu jab, and suddenly I'm needing it several times a day... Have been better, though, this last week (I think there was something in my class at uni that was the problem, too, but I'm now on placement 5 days a week till Feb). Until today - normally at school I am in the same few classrooms, but also don't have to go outside to get between them and the staff room or toilets. But today was a different day; I was with one class all day, and in the morning, some of the lads kept spraying body spray, and that started me off slightly (deodorants etc don't normally cause probs for me), then we were over in temporary classrooms, which were very stuffy, but to get to them had to go outside, and it's v cold, and was snowing quite a bit, so the constant changing temperature did NOT

help...

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: open my big mouth too soonTo: LovingAsthmaSupport , asthma Date: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008, 12:52 AM

Here I'd just said today, I hadn't had any asthma issues in a while and just as soon as I finished dinner holy moly here it came! I like it better when my lungs are nice and quiet and behave. And to top it off, we live on dh's family's property which is a total of 50 acres, well his sister built first 12 years ago, we built 9 years ago and his brother just moved in, in July. well strep is working it's way up the driveway, I just told dh tonight because he sounded congested that he needed to nip his cold in the butt with cold medicine and OJ because if I get it we're in trouble, LOL he said "I know, that's why I haven't been kissing you lately I don't want you to catch it because it's worse on you than the rest of us"

so how is everyone?

Terry

Head Coach to the Chaney Bull DogsI know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

I have found that certain things that never bothered me before are now super sensitive with me as well. It felt awesome to be in control of my life for several weeks. We will both get back to where we were

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of A HillSent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 12:51 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: open my big mouth too soon

LOL, know how you feel. I'd not had to use my salbutamol for ten weeks, then had my flu jab, and suddenly I'm needing it several times a day... Have been better, though, this last week (I think there was something in my class at uni that was the problem, too, but I'm now on placement 5 days a week till Feb). Until today - normally at school I am in the same few classrooms, but also don't have to go outside to get between them and the staff room or toilets. But today was a different day; I was with one class all day, and in the morning, some of the lads kept spraying body spray, and that started me off slightly (deodorants etc don't normally cause probs for me), then we were over in temporary classrooms, which were very stuffy, but to get to them had to go outside, and it's v cold, and was snowing quite a bit, so the constant changing temperature did NOT help...

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>Subject: open my big mouth too soonTo: LovingAsthmaSupport , asthma Date: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008, 12:52 AM

so how is everyone?

Terry

It must be in the air! ROFL! I have had all sorts of issues lately

with things that have never bothered me before, and as weird as it

seems some things that used to bother me are not bothering me now. I

am thinking it must have something to do with the cooler

temperatures/humidity/air pressure??? Who knows. It will give me a

headache if I try to analyze it too much.

Madeline

>

>

>

> Subject: open my big mouth too soon

> To: LovingAsthmaSupport , asthma

> Date: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008, 12:52 AM

>

>

> Here I'd just said today, I hadn't had any asthma issues in a while

and just

> as soon as I finished dinner holy moly here it came! I like it

better when

> my lungs are nice and quiet and behave. And to top it off, we live

on dh's

> family's property which is a total of 50 acres, well his sister

built first

> 12 years ago, we built 9 years ago and his brother just moved in, in

July.

> well strep is working it's way up the driveway, I just told dh tonight

> because he sounded congested that he needed to nip his cold in the

butt with

> cold medicine and OJ because if I get it we're in trouble, LOL he

said " I

> know, that's why I haven't been kissing you lately I don't want you

to catch

> it because it's worse on you than the rest of us "

> so how is everyone?

>

>

> Terry

>

> Head Coach to the Chaney Bull Dogs

> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish

that He

> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother

>

>

> Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program

> Established August of 1992

>

Pressure system changes DO have a connection with your asthma, and those who suffer migraines also. I've kept a log and took it to not only my PCP but also my asthma/allergist and both were amazed that I even took the time to document all that but it did show a pattern, I'm better at predicting weather than those who get paid to do it! My asthma and migraine get unbearable! Temp change and wind cause flair ups. Shoot seems like everything in my world set's me off. However I did enjoy my few weeks of a NORMAL LIFE!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 6:37 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: open my big mouth too soon

It must be in the air! ROFL! I have had all sorts of issues latelywith things that have never bothered me before, and as weird as itseems some things that used to bother me are not bothering me now. Iam thinking it must have something to do with the coolertemperatures/humidity/air pressure??? Who knows. It will give me aheadache if I try to analyze it too much.Madeline> > > > Subject: open my big mouth too soon> To: LovingAsthmaSupport , asthma > Date: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008, 12:52 AM> > > Here I'd just said today, I hadn't had any asthma issues in a whileand just> as soon as I finished dinner holy moly here it came! I like itbetter when> my lungs are nice and quiet and behave. And to top it off, we liveon dh's> family's property which is a total of 50 acres, well his sisterbuilt first> 12 years ago, we built 9 years ago and his brother just moved in, inJuly.> well strep is working it's way up the driveway, I just told dh tonight> because he sounded congested that he needed to nip his cold in thebutt with> cold medicine and OJ because if I get it we're in trouble, LOL hesaid "I> know, that's why I haven't been kissing you lately I don't want youto catch> it because it's worse on you than the rest of us"> so how is everyone?> > > Terry > > Head Coach to the Chaney Bull Dogs> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wishthat He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > > > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992>