RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

the up side is stronger erections

Subject: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?To: asthma Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 10:19 AM

Where do I get it and is L-theanine a vitamin or a herb or what section do I look for it in the store?

Char

OMG LET ME GET MY DH SOME! ROFLMAO PIMP!!!!!!!!!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of CDSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:29 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

From: adanaturkey8385webband <adanaturkey8385webband>Subject: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?To: asthma Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 10:19 AM

Where do I get it and is L-theanine a vitamin or a herb or what section do I look for it in the store?

Char

For me, TMI for this early in the morning.

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 6:28:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

From: adanaturkey8385@ webband.com <adanaturkey8385@ webband.com>Subject: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 10:19 AM

Char

ROFLMAO SORRY!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:06 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

From: CD <contractrevenue>To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 6:28:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

From: adanaturkey8385@ webband.com <adanaturkey8385@ webband.com>Subject: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 10:19 AM

Char

Who is CD and what did that have to do with anything we are talking about?

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl@...

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:05:36 AMSubject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

From: CD <contractrevenue@ yahoo.com>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 6:28:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

Char

The steroids and his man hood I guess ROFL

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Cheryl BurtonSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:23 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

Who is CD and what did that have to do with anything we are talking about?

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl

From: McBride <mike.dmcbride>To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:05:36 AMSubject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

From: CD <contractrevenue@ yahoo.com>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 6:28:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

Char

It's not too early for me - it's 5-30pm! Though feels later - I was in school for 7-50 this morning, and left at 4pm...

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Char

Not a problem . . . . I just need more coffee and eyes half way open first.

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:06:50 AMSubject: RE: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

ROFLMAO SORRY!

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:06 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

Char

Hi Jenn,

I'm 4 time zones away from the US east coast. I think that Great Britain is another 3-4 zones. You are finishing your day as I am slowly getting started. I hit my stride as you are finishing your evening. Seems to me we have someone from New Zealand now . . . that makes it even more crazy time wise. Just rambling and should be working.

Mike

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:32:33 AMSubject: RE: Re: Steroids keep anyone awake at night?

It's not too early for me - it's 5-30pm! Though feels later - I was in school for 7-50 this morning, and left at 4pm...

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire... !

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Char

I found it weird when I first arrived in Cuba - I thought I'd been struck down by some deadly disease wehn I was ready for bed by 6pm, then realised that's because my body thought it was 11pm!!At the same time, I was awake by 4-5am...

Another group I'm on is mainly British people, but has one or two people in Australia - their messages come in at odd times. Having said that, I tend to get a lot of my messages from here the following day, if you've all sent them in the evening, as it'll be the early hours of the morning for me...

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Char