RemedySpot.com

Re: Sunday 11th March...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anyone keen for duck pancakes for lunch on Sunday 11th March? I realise its only a short time away... however work and life in general is soooo busy that often its hard to make time. So if you are free and want to come along please reply to this message. I will get an idea of numbers. The venue will be BBQ King in the city - and you never know we might have to drop in to Mamak on the way home for a dessert :)

Im in :-)Greg

Anyone keen for duck pancakes for lunch on Sunday 11th March? I realise its only a short time away... however work and life in general is soooo busy that often its hard to make time. So if you are free and want to come along please reply to this message. I will get an idea of numbers.

The venue will be BBQ King in the city - and you never know we might have to drop in to Mamak on the way home for a dessert :)

I am heading to Singapore that afternoon Nic.... will try and make it on

my way to airport. What time are you thinking. Midday would be

brilliant for me, I can drop by to see you all.

Mel

>

> Anyone keen for duck pancakes for lunch on Sunday 11th March? I

realise

> its only a short time away... however work and life in general is

soooo

> busy that often its hard to make time. So if you are free and want to

> come along please reply to this message. I will get an idea of

numbers.

>

> The venue will be BBQ King in the city - and you never know we might

> have to drop in to Mamak on the way home for a dessert :)

>

>

>

Hi

I'd love to come and catch up.

Lorraine

Anyone keen for duck pancakes for lunch on Sunday 11th March? I realise its only a short time away... however work and life in general is soooo busy that often its hard to make time. So if you are free and want to come along please reply to this message. I will get an idea of numbers. The venue will be BBQ King in the city - and you never know we might have to drop in to Mamak on the way home for a dessert :)

Sorry but I will be in sunny (I hope) Queensland.

Mazz

wrote:

>

> Anyone keen for duck pancakes for lunch on Sunday 11th March? I

> realise its only a short time away... however work and life in general

> is soooo busy that often its hard to make time. So if you are free and

> want to come along please reply to this message. I will get an idea of

> numbers.

>

> The venue will be BBQ King in the city - and you never know we might

> have to drop in to Mamak on the way home for a dessert :)

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

HiyaI will make a table booking for Sunday 11th March at 12 - BBQ King 18/20 Goulburn St (Chinatown)Lovely to have everyone there... and there is always room for a drop in if you happen to find yourself in town at a lose end :) 0403 844 258

Guest guest

I would love to meet/catch up with people, however, I go in to have foot surgery on the Wednesday - so have a large to do list before going in for that that will keep me busy this weekend. Finally after 20+ have an answer to chronic foot pain - and can hopefully get that fixed and back at the gym and on the weight loss road in a couple of months :)

HiyaI will make a table booking for Sunday 11th March at 12 - BBQ King 18/20 Goulburn St (Chinatown)Lovely to have everyone there... and there is always room for a drop in if you happen to find yourself in town at a lose end :) 0403 844 258

Guest guest

Hi everyoneI will need to pull out of this Sunday. I have a family matter that has come up. Frustrating... and I am very sorry for the late notice. >> Hiya> > I will make a table booking for Sunday 11th March at 12 - BBQ King 18/20> Goulburn St (Chinatown)> Lovely to have everyone there... and there is always room for a drop in> if you happen to find yourself in town at a lose end :)> > > 0403 844 258>