RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Disability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jewel,

I read your post and i gotta tell ya. You have nothing to worry about. From

what i can tell from your post, we both have the same diagnosis's concerning our

disability. I've been on SSI and SSDI and i've had a couple reviews. Don't

worry about it at all. If your disease is basically the same, if not worse,

when you applied, thats all they look at. The reason they do these reviews once

in a while is because there have been some people that have actually committed

fraud and were captured by detectives working for social security disabilities.

They basically follow them all over and watch everything they do. thats why

those of us that really need it, those people have made it very hard for us, you

have nothing to worry about. I've had reviews after being disablied for over 15

years. I've had maybe two. Don't worry, you won't be denied. I hope your

surgery goes good, keep us posted.

~Wanda

" Embrace the unexpected! It keeps life interesting! "

• 2 years later...

Hi, just wanted to say I just got disability approved for hashimoto thyroiditis and hashimoto encephalopathy strongly due to the memory loss.

-- Re: Re: Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's ..hashis, RA and the keys

I do not think anything associated with hashimoto should be considered off topic. If it is, let me know. Secondary Sjogren can occur with another auto immune disease. Nan

Although the link provided is great, I'm afraid that not everything {{{gasp}}} is thyroid related. I'm sorry if my question to was "off topic" but sjogren's Syndrome is a seperate and distinct autoimmune disorder. That said, I've been doing some research and learned that woman with autoimmune thyroiditis are at greater risk for devolping it than those whose thyroids are normal.Judy

The Font is Luna Bar

• 2 years later...

Normal, per my dictionary, is what I am and what everyone else want's to be.

Maybe i should run now before others start taking (justified) pot-shots at me.

Mike

To: asthma Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 9:39:43 AMSubject: Re: Disability

One more question. What do you consider "normal"? LOLMadeline> > >> > > Just a quick question. My doctor changed my meds to Zyflo (2x/day), > > > (Xopenex 3-4x/day), Symbicort (2x/day) and Albueterol (4xper day or > > > more as needed). If this regimen does not work, then I will add> Xolair > > > 1x/month. If that does not work, it is vocational rehab to get me> into > > > a job that may allow me to continue to work. Has anyone gonethrough > > > the evaluation process in order to qualify for retraining? At50yo, I > > > see myself much too young for disability and want to stave off work > > > changes etc as long as I can. I am a Mental Health Counselor and

> > > manage a drug/alcohol program in a prison. The environment is dirty > > > and whenever someone comes in with a virus, the entire prison gets> it. > > > If it involves the lungs, I am the first stop. OK, so it was not so > > > short, sorry. Your thoughts are appreciated, though.> > > > > > Mike> > >> >>