RemedySpot.com

Re: Q- Titanium dental implants

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All--I wanted to speak from personal experience--I have had a dental implant and it was one of the greatest choices I've made (dentally speaking). My dentist was excellent. I did lots of work around the whole process (which can be pretty long). I think for me the whole thing took 6 months. But it has made such a positive impact on my oral and overall health. No longer do I have a severely compromised tooth leading to uneven chewing patterns etc. Age can have alot to do with it...is the patient still constructing strong bone?, etc. For me this process made more sense than getting a bridge and compromising the 2 teeth doing the work for 3, and its not like bridges are issue-free either.Hope it was ok to share a "personal" story, but I thought it would help... Saccomanno ND LAcRed Leaf Natural HealthPortlandBiological Dentists and physicians generally report that there is a statistically increase in autoimmune illnesses in anyone with titanium implants, whether dental or elsewhere in the body. So look for heavy metal titanium toxicity and detox these in a safe and regulated way.The other observation I can make is that a number of my patients who had teeth extracted in the wrong way, which happens most of the time in dentistry, and did not leave enough time for the bone to heal, and did not use remedies and nutrients to help it heal, but who had implants inserted relatively soon after extraction, ended up with chronic cavitations in the bone of mandible or maxilla Zieve, M.D.Hello all,I'd appreciate any feedback the list might have with regard totitanium dental implants. I can't intuit or discover through moreconventional research much that's negative about the titanium itself,but....(My mother had a mouthful of implants - a disaster that had to becompletely re-done, and ultimately had a seriously negative effect onher health, so I may have a skewed view of the process.)Thanks in advance for any observations you may have, ShadburneMedical Intuitive/Bio-energy healerPortland, OR.<mailto:susanshadburne> http://www.shadburne.com

Biological Dentists and physicians generally report that there is a statistically increase in autoimmune illnesses in anyone with titanium implants, whether dental or elsewhere in the body. So look for heavy metal titanium toxicity and detox these in a safe and regulated way.The other observation I can make is that a number of my patients who had teeth extracted in the wrong way, which happens most of the time in dentistry, and did not leave enough time for the bone to heal, and did not use remedies and nutrients to help it heal, but who had implants inserted relatively soon after extraction, ended up with chronic cavitations in the bone of mandible or maxilla Zieve, M.D.Hello all, I'd appreciate any feedback the list might have with regard to titanium dental implants. I can't intuit or discover through more conventional research much that's negative about the titanium itself, but.... (My mother had a mouthful of implants - a disaster that had to be completely re-done, and ultimately had a seriously negative effect on her health, so I may have a skewed view of the process.) Thanks in advance for any observations you may have, Shadburne Medical Intuitive/ Bio-energy healer Portland, OR. http://www.shadburne.com