RemedySpot.com

Re: Aloe Vera

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had forgotten about Aloe Vera. It is a wonderful thing. You can buy Aloe Vera juice to drink and it will help a lot of different things. My sister said it cured her ulcer. The plant itself is great. For burns, etc all you have to do is split the leaf and rub the inside of the leaf over the affected area. One time my grandson (he was about three at the time) was stung by fire ants. I rubbed the inside of a leaf on the bites and he stopped crying immediately. Thanks for reminding me. I am going to get more juice when I go shopping and also will get another plant.

Lou >> I know taking aloe vera got mentioned here recently. Has anyone tried this? I was at a Christmas market wehn they switched the lights on in a nearby town last week, and one stall was selling aloe vera products. The lady on the stall told me that her asthma had improved after starting to take it, and she said it's also really good for dry skin - I've been suffering that much with both that at the moment I'm prepared to try anything! >  > Actiually, if I go to Boots now and get some, it might help soothe my burned oesaphagus as it goes down - I swallowedd a very hot piece of quiche last night, and felt it burn all the way down, and it's still really painful. I can't manage hot food and drink well, or any foods that are vaguely rough... I'd always thought that potato was the worst food for burning as it went down, but egg and spinach beats it by miles!>  > Jenn> > > > Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!>  > Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.>