RemedySpot.com

Re: Prayers and energy for Alison (For Steph & Luna)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My most amazing and beloved "daughter" Stef...(and you as well my equally amazing and beloved "daughter", Luna)How can I thank you for words that humble me beyond all definition known in any spoken language? How can I tell you how much love I hold for you filled with admiration and joy just from loving you? *warm tight hugs*I love you, Stef, as my "daughter" as I do our blessed, Luna. You both are treasures to this world, my lovies. Never forget that you hold the power to change this world for the better and all by the love you possess so deeply, so naturally within your souls, my beautiful "children". Nothing...I mean, NOTHING, can or will stop you; and Liane and and I stand beside you all the way, and will clear the path if necessary. Love you and I adore you eternally infinitely,AliStefanie

<diddiejar@...> wrote: Alison is instantly in my thoughts and prayers. Instantly. My love runs so deep for her, and I feel her pain like it's my own. Ali my love, may you rise from these difficult times reborn like the beautiful fiery Pheonix you are! With deep love and respect,Stefanie>> Dear Humanity Healing Family,> > Please send your love, healing energy, prayers

and support to our dear > Alison. She gives so much to all of us, but right now she is the one > that is in need. > > Metta,> > & Liane>

There are no words Ali....your love and wisdom is infinite. I'm very blessed to know you, Liane, my sweet and beautiful soul sis Luna, and everyone else I hold dear in this group. I've never met more compassionate people, nor those willing to get off their butts and actually do something for the good of all. Thank you for being such a great teacher and giving so much of yourself. Know that I will always be by your side.Never ending, ever growing love to you,Stef> >> > Dear Humanity Healing Family,> > > > Please send your love, healing energy, prayers and support to our dear > > Alison. She gives so much to all of us, but right now she is the one > > that is in need. > > > > Metta,> > > > & Liane> >>