RemedySpot.com

<To Stefanie> Re: A Past Life Dream Spell

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Alice sweetie! Thank you for your help love, I can always count on it. I added the dictionary website to my bookmarks. It's a cool site! Much love always,Stefanie> > >> > > A Past Life Dream Spell> > > > > > In October, the door to the other-world opens. Our dreams serve now > > as> > > doors to other realms. You can use your dreams to recall former > > lives,> > > and then use this information to help you deal with problems in your> > > current life. Perform this spell at bedtime when you aren't overly> > > tired. To start, you'll need a smooth and polished amethyst stone.> > > Sitting on a bed, hold the amethyst and say:> > > > > > I call on the power of> > > perfect memory to enable me to see a> > > past life I've lived; it shall be revealed in> > > my dreams. I¢ll see only what I should see.> > > So mote it be.> > > > > > Place the amethyst beneath your pillow and go to sleep. When you > > awake,> > > record any images you recall. Repeat this spell over many nights.> > > > > > By: Kambos> > > From Full Moon Paradise and Llewellyn> > >> >> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.8/1064 - Release Date: 10/11/2007 3:09 PM>