RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Matt - Oral care

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maxillary are your front sinuses behind your eye's and forehead area. You want to know about sinus just ask. I've had 5 surgeries on mine.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of sea_girl111Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 10:47 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Matt - Oral care

Not sure what maxillary sinus means.Dental disease: a frequently unrecognized cause of maxillary sinus abnormalities?CONCLUSION:We have demonstrated a twofold increase in maxillary sinus disease in patients with periodontal disease and have shown a causal relationship.Recognition of this relationship may have an impact on the clinical management of patients, particularly those planning implant surgery.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8615273?dopt=AbstractAlana

This is a fact, My ENT told me this herself, that's why I'm not suppose to allow sinus infections to go untreated, rinse for a few days first IF it persist get the antibiotic.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of sea_girl111Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 10:17 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Matt - Oral care

It's also suspected that periodontal disease may cause respiratorydisease,particularly lung infections such as pneumonia,or exacerbate existing respiratory conditions(i.e. chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD).That's because oral bacteria can be breathed into lungs, particularlyin people with periodontal disease.http://www.rgj.com/article/20081114/MVN01/811140437/1305/BIZ01Alana