RemedySpot.com

Welcome our new members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello again Everyone! I want to welcome the new members of our family here into our group. Humanity Healing is a Family soul group, we are proud to help each other, share experiences and to learn together. We have many projects on the way, and we sincerely welcome you to be part of every single one of them. When you feel the time is right, please introduce yourself, post an article, ask questions, place a prayer or and healing requests, or just "inspirational " jokes (LOL).We will sincerely love to hear what you want to say. So , get yourself a chair, and just get comfy. Again, I will be posting this week a Calendar of events and my IM id's, so we can start organizing our group chat, or even over Skype, if anybody has to get in contact with us.If you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask, If you asked before, please ask again...because....

• 10 months later...

Hi Liane,

Your welcome warmed my heart! Thank you for embracing me so kindly. I meant to write a brief "intro" before posting, but spirit has its own ways, and I apologize for jumping the gun!

In fact, I usually sit back and get a feeling for the flavors, the energies, the tapestry of a group before posting, so in some ways I've stepped out on a ledge of my own "comfortability", and that suits me just fine. Aren't we all preparing to break out of the chrysalis to spread our wings?

I'll "fill in some of the blanks", as time passes. Thank you all for opening your hearts.

Many Blessings,

Zany Mystic