RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Current Attack

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My turn, I had an emotional upset big time my step dad refuses to come to the house while My Mom is here, now mind you they both have moved on gotten remarried and are happy, He refuses to come to Christmas breakfast which is tradition because My Mom and her new husband will be here. I got sooo upset that it set my asthma off and I can't get it back under control. I have used my rescue inhaler 4 times and still have a nasty bark, I am now on the nebulizer so much for getting any sleep tonight This storm system needs to get out of here and my step dad needs to freakin grow up! This is my house and his decision has hurt me beyond words it's been tradition since my oldest was an infant that we were all together for Christmas breakfast. I can't be dealing with all this right now. I have way too much on me to be dealing with this pety crap! Thanks for listening

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:40 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Current Attack

Hey Mike. That is great! Keep me updated on your progress with theretraining!Madeline>> I woke up earlier than usual today coughing. I've done my regular neb > and other daily med's, used my abluetrol puffer 4x and still can't get > on top of the cough. Temp is near 0. It is just after 11am so it > looks like a long day ahead. Just ranting!!! Thanks for the friendly > place to do this.> > On the bright side, I have a meeting with some folks from vocational > rehab. I may be able to get some help on re-training so I can get into > a lower stress job within a cleaner environment.> > Mike>

Terry. Don't let him get to you. If he wants to play that game thats his problem. Just enjoy your day.

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl@...

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:33:22 PMSubject: RE: Re: Current Attack

My turn, I had an emotional upset big time my step dad refuses to come to the house while My Mom is here, now mind you they both have moved on gotten remarried and are happy, He refuses to come to Christmas breakfast which is tradition because My Mom and her new husband will be here. I got sooo upset that it set my asthma off and I can't get it back under control. I have used my rescue inhaler 4 times and still have a nasty bark, I am now on the nebulizer so much for getting any sleep tonight This storm system needs to get out of here and my step dad needs to freakin grow up! This is my house and his decision has hurt me beyond words it's been tradition since my oldest was an infant that we were all together for Christmas breakfast. I can't be dealing with all this right now. I have way too much on me to be dealing with this pety crap! Thanks for

listening

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of MadelineSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:40 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Current Attack

Hey Mike. That is great! Keep me updated on your progress with theretraining!Madeline>> I woke up earlier than usual today coughing. I've done my regular neb > and other daily med's, used my abluetrol puffer 4x and still can't get > on top of the cough. Temp is near 0. It is just after 11am so it > looks like a long day ahead. Just ranting!!! Thanks for the friendly > place to do this.> > On the bright side, I have a meeting with some folks from vocational > rehab. I may be able to get some help on re-training so I can get into > a lower stress job within a cleaner environment.> > Mike>