RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peak flow is about 2/3 of what it should be. leaving for home now to try a nebulizer. If that does not work, it's off to the ER. Thanks .

MM

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:44:02 AMSubject: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

Hi Mike:Stay warm and get to the ER for treatment ASAP. Did you measure yourpeak flow every hour? If too low and not responding to the course oftreatment you took, you have to get to the hospital for more.I had this experience myself, from the pollen in the Pine Barrens onLong Island. I went to the ER was treated 3x with their nebulizerprotocol, and got my peak flow boosted enough the cough was gone andI stayed indoors for 2 days after this until the pollen subsided. Ihope you can determine what has triggered your attack, so you candecrease your exposure and symptoms after the ER.Good Luck!>> I woke up earlier than usual today coughing. I've done my regular neb > and other

daily med's, used my abluetrol puffer 4x and still can't get > on top of the cough. Temp is near 0. It is just after 11am so it > looks like a long day ahead. Just ranting!!! Thanks for the friendly > place to do this.> > On the bright side, I have a meeting with some folks from vocational > rehab. I may be able to get some help on re-training so I can get into > a lower stress job within a cleaner environment.> > Mike>

Please take care of yourself. I am having trouble right now too. Mine has to do with the weather and the day I've had. I got so angry with the mortgage company and it went down hill from there. BUT YOU MIKE TAKE CARE AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING OK!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:39 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

Peak flow is about 2/3 of what it should be. leaving for home now to try a nebulizer. If that does not work, it's off to the ER. Thanks .

MM

From: intense_121 <intense_121>To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:44:02 AMSubject: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

Hi Mike:Stay warm and get to the ER for treatment ASAP. Did you measure yourpeak flow every hour? If too low and not responding to the course oftreatment you took, you have to get to the hospital for more.I had this experience myself, from the pollen in the Pine Barrens onLong Island. I went to the ER was treated 3x with their nebulizerprotocol, and got my peak flow boosted enough the cough was gone andI stayed indoors for 2 days after this until the pollen subsided. Ihope you can determine what has triggered your attack, so you candecrease your exposure and symptoms after the ER.Good Luck!>> I woke up earlier than usual today coughing. I've done my regular neb > and other daily med's, used my abluetrol puffer 4x and still can't get > on top of the cough. Temp is near 0. It is just after 11am so it > looks like a long day ahead. Just ranting!!! Thanks for the friendly > place to do this.> > On the bright side, I have a meeting with some folks from vocational > rehab. I may be able to get some help on re-training so I can get into > a lower stress job within a cleaner environment.> > Mike>

Did you get on okay?

I struggled a bit during one of my lessons today, as a pupil was sat colouring in her pencil case wiht s solvent based gold pen (evidently far more interesting than French...), but as I need to keep an eye on the pupils on that table, and it's the table closest to the IWB, I had to keep going near, and could feel my chest tightening as I was teaching - grr!

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: RE: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORSTo: asthma Date: Thursday, 11 December, 2008, 11:17 PM

Please take care of yourself. I am having trouble right now too. Mine has to do with the weather and the day I've had. I got so angry with the mortgage company and it went down hill from there. BUT YOU MIKE TAKE CARE AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING OK!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:39 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

MM

From: intense_121 <intense_121@ yahoo.com>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:44:02 AMSubject: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

Hi Mike:Stay warm and get to the ER for treatment ASAP. Did you measure yourpeak flow every hour? If too low and not responding to the course oftreatment you took, you have to get to the hospital for more.I had this experience myself, from the pollen in the Pine Barrens onLong Island. I went to the ER was treated 3x with their nebulizerprotocol, and got my peak flow boosted enough the cough was gone andI stayed indoors for 2 days after this until the pollen subsided. Ihope you can determine what has triggered your attack, so you candecrease your exposure and symptoms after the ER.Good Luck!>> I woke up earlier than usual today coughing. I've done my regular neb > and other daily med's, used my abluetrol puffer 4x

and still can't get > on top of the cough. Temp is near 0. It is just after 11am so it > looks like a long day ahead. Just ranting!!! Thanks for the friendly > place to do this.> > On the bright side, I have a meeting with some folks from vocational > rehab. I may be able to get some help on re-training so I can get into > a lower stress job within a cleaner environment.> > Mike>

I am the library just now. i did 2 neb treatments at home and breathing easier. thanks for all of the well wished from everyone.

Mike

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 1:17:26 PMSubject: RE: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:39 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

MM

From: intense_121 <intense_121@ yahoo.com>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:44:02 AMSubject: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

Hi Mike:Stay warm and get to the ER for treatment ASAP. Did you measure yourpeak flow every hour? If too low and not responding to the course oftreatment you took, you have to get to the hospital for more.I had this experience myself, from the pollen in the Pine Barrens onLong Island. I went to the ER was treated 3x with their nebulizerprotocol, and got my peak flow boosted enough the cough was gone andI stayed indoors for 2 days after this until the pollen subsided. Ihope you can determine what has triggered your attack, so you candecrease your exposure and symptoms after the ER.Good Luck!>> I woke up earlier than usual today coughing. I've done my regular neb > and other

daily med's, used my abluetrol puffer 4x and still can't get > on top of the cough. Temp is near 0. It is just after 11am so it > looks like a long day ahead. Just ranting!!! Thanks for the friendly > place to do this.> > On the bright side, I have a meeting with some folks from vocational > rehab. I may be able to get some help on re-training so I can get into > a lower stress job within a cleaner environment.> > Mike>

Thank you GOD!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:33 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

I am the library just now. i did 2 neb treatments at home and breathing easier. thanks for all of the well wished from everyone.

Mike

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 1:17:26 PMSubject: RE: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of McBrideSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:39 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Re: Current Attack-URGENT MSG MODERATORS

MM

Hi Mike:Stay warm and get to the ER for treatment ASAP. Did you measure yourpeak flow every hour? If too low and not responding to the course oftreatment you took, you have to get to the hospital for more.I had this experience myself, from the pollen in the Pine Barrens onLong Island. I went to the ER was treated 3x with their nebulizerprotocol, and got my peak flow boosted enough the cough was gone andI stayed indoors for 2 days after this until the pollen subsided. Ihope you can determine what has triggered your attack, so you candecrease your exposure and symptoms after the ER.Good Luck!>> I woke up earlier than usual today coughing. I've done my regular neb > and other daily med's, used my abluetrol puffer 4x and still can't get > on top of the cough. Temp is near 0. It is just after 11am so it > looks like a long day ahead. Just ranting!!! Thanks for the friendly > place to do this.> > On the bright side, I have a meeting with some folks from vocational > rehab. I may be able to get some help on re-training so I can get into > a lower stress job within a cleaner environment.> > Mike>