RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Primatene Mist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry but I have to agree with Ann on this one 100% Your not going to find BP meds on the OTC or heart meds OTC are you? I mean really!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of FFTaz71@...Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 2:21 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Primatene Mist

I believe we ALL value our independence, but at what risk? If its been proven that the stuff is dangerous, (which it has), then it needs to be taken off the market, especially when there is enough other medicine out there that has been proven to be much safer than this stuff. Ive taken it years ago as well and the stuff had nasty side effects. Its not about pencil pushers and tree huggers.

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

It's a version of an asthma inhaler that was suppose to have been taken OFF the market years ago. IF you use it you truly do NOT have asthma sorry but that's what the test proved, that Primatene mist does not have the active ingredients in it to stop an asthma attack, it's a scientific fact. I'm not trying to piss anyone off but these are the facts, as any asthma dr!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 2:28 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Primatene Mist

What is it? I've never seen it before.

Char

I found it funny what that person wrote..how it was written. I just got

home from work..read that and for some reason I thought a good response

to it was what I felt...I don't know...it has been one of those kind of

days. It seems a lot of people are cranky right now...a lot of people

lost jobs, houses, their cars, and don't have much money for

Christmas...although the gas prices have went way down.

Anyways...been working a lot and grateful to be able to say that I

still have a job.

Cindi

Terry wrote:

What you laughing at you

TURKEY

Where you been? I've missed you

Terry

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that

He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother

Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program

Established August of 1992

asthma [mailto:asthma ] On

Behalf Of Rodney & Cindi

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:32 PM

To: asthma

Subject: Re: Re: Primatene Mist

LOL!!!!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Cindi

terrierkeeper wrote:

I have been using this stuff since it came out, and; I have had

no

problems with it.

I value my independence. And I do not like some tree hugger telling me

to 'save the trees and the rain forests' justifies putting people's

lives at hazzard. Or worse have some Federal pencil pusher do it for

him.

Yeah I laughed when I read it but had to respond to it out of concern for that persons health not to be mean.

I am very lucky to not have been hit as hard as most around us, My job is very secure, as is dh Christmas isn't as large as usual but it doesn't need to be as big as we use to make it. I've helped out 8 families who've lost their jobs, I have no clue who any are except for 1 person, to me that's CHRISTMAS! Giving and the Birth of Christ! So I'm not cranky today, yesterday and back a few days I was. I'm off with pay for 14 days so I'm just relaxing, might go for a pedicure tomorrow, I got several gc from parents for Christmas depends on how cold it is though.

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Rodney & CindiSent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:59 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Primatene Mist

I found it funny what that person wrote..how it was written. I just got home from work..read that and for some reason I thought a good response to it was what I felt...I don't know...it has been one of those kind of days. It seems a lot of people are cranky right now...a lot of people lost jobs, houses, their cars, and don't have much money for Christmas...although the gas prices have went way down. Anyways...been working a lot and grateful to be able to say that I still have a job.CindiTerry wrote:

What you laughing at you TURKEY

Where you been? I've missed you

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Rodney & CindiSent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:32 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Primatene MistLOL!!!! Have a Merry Christmas!Cinditerrierkeeper wrote:

I have been using this stuff since it came out, and; I have had no problems with it. I value my independence. And I do not like some tree hugger telling me to 'save the trees and the rain forests' justifies putting people's lives at hazzard. Or worse have some Federal pencil pusher do it for him.

We're lucky, as my parents have no mortgage, mum's job is, and always will be safe, though dad works for a small company, but one which is not struggling, and so the credit crunch hasn't (yet) affected us. As I am still in full time education, and they pay my rent on my house for me, and my bills are included in the rent (as long as I don't go silly and have the heating on full 24/7, as then I'll have to pay extra!), then I personally am not affected. In fact, it has helped me cos it means it's MUCH cheaper to fill my car up now - £30 for a full tank of petrol, whereas 6 months ago it was nearer £50.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

I have been using this stuff since it came out, and; I have had no problems with it. I value my independence. And I do not like some tree hugger telling me to 'save the trees and the rain forests' justifies putting people's lives at hazzard. Or worse have some Federal pencil pusher do it for him.