RemedySpot.com

RE: Terry - severe pet allergies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

See that's what I'm worried about. I already have so many bad reactions to so many meds I'm afraid to do anything different or to change how I do things. Right now taking what I am and avoiding the situations works for me. Dh's family just doesn't understand it as non of them have the asthma, they've seen me quickly leave the house (dh's aunt) with dh due to an attack yet they still don't get it. But that's not my problem! RIGHT! Sounds like we're alot alike!

Thanks for sharing Alana, I felt like the odd ball here.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of sea_girl111Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 7:04 AMTo: asthma Subject: Terry - severe pet allergies

Terry,I know exactly what you mean -I would take EVERYTHING before going into the situation,and would still have a massive problem.Did not hit me in 5 minutes, though, that is really fast.About the shots -I had them for years - unfortunately -a massive waste of time, trouble and expense.(of course, that is just my experience, everyone is so very different)Alana>> Madeline, I take allergy meds and still can't go into homes with dogs or> cats that live in the house, within 5 minutes I'm in a full blown attack.> The dr and I have seriously discussed the allergy shots but when the> insurance company and I laid it all out (they are very controlling on what> they will pay for) anyways in the long run the current course of meds is the> bests route for me as I am making the changes to avoid the trigger. Remember> I had to get rid of my cat and I was on Singular earlier this year when all> that happened.> > > Terry

Terry,

Why would you feel like an odd ball here?

Anyway, as far as your husbands family,

that is tricky.

It is so sad when people cannot realize how bad asthma can be.

Has your husband ever talked to his family, explain how you are at

deaths door if you go somewhere with pets?

Alana

>

> See that's what I'm worried about. I already have so many bad

reactions to

> so many meds I'm afraid to do anything different or to change how I

do

> things. Right now taking what I am and avoiding the situations

works for me.

> Dh's family just doesn't understand it as non of them have the

asthma,

> they've seen me quickly leave the house (dh's aunt) with dh due to

an attack

> yet they still don't get it. But that's not my problem! RIGHT!

Sounds like

> we're alot alike!

> Thanks for sharing Alana, I felt like the odd ball here.

>

>

> Terry

He just blows them off and now he won't go either. He can be a pain in my butt but does stand up for me and is sometime too protective of me.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of sea_girl111Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 8:04 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Terry - severe pet allergies

Terry,Why would you feel like an odd ball here?Anyway, as far as your husbands family, that is tricky.It is so sad when people cannot realize how bad asthma can be.Has your husband ever talked to his family, explain how you are at deaths door if you go somewhere with pets?Alana>> See that's what I'm worried about. I already have so many bad reactions to> so many meds I'm afraid to do anything different or to change how I do> things. Right now taking what I am and avoiding the situations works for me.> Dh's family just doesn't understand it as non of them have the asthma,> they've seen me quickly leave the house (dh's aunt) with dh due to an attack> yet they still don't get it. But that's not my problem! RIGHT! Sounds like> we're alot alike!> Thanks for sharing Alana, I felt like the odd ball here.> > > Terry

I know how you feel! The kids made some candles and soaps for me yesterday in our complex , a lady was teaching them how for gifts for me, and as soon as they walked in the house my lungs closed up! I had them take them back outside and they , even tho they HAVE astham tho not as severe they all cried and were hurt! I feel like a freak cuz i can enjoy what they so lovingly made for me! :(

CAROL CARUSO

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointmoms.com/FAQs.cpo

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointwellness.com/

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 4:07:08 AMSubject: RE: Terry - severe pet allergies

See that's what I'm worried about. I already have so many bad reactions to so many meds I'm afraid to do anything different or to change how I do things. Right now taking what I am and avoiding the situations works for me. Dh's family just doesn't understand it as non of them have the asthma, they've seen me quickly leave the house (dh's aunt) with dh due to an attack yet they still don't get it. But that's not my problem! RIGHT! Sounds like we're alot alike!

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of sea_girl111Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 7:04 AMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Terry - severe pet allergies

Terry,I know exactly what you mean -I would take EVERYTHING before going into the situation,and would still have a massive problem.Did not hit me in 5 minutes, though, that is really fast.About the shots -I had them for years - unfortunately -a massive waste of time, trouble and expense.(of course, that is just my experience, everyone is so very different)Alana>> Madeline, I take allergy meds and still can't go into homes with dogs or> cats that live in the house, within 5 minutes I'm in a full blown attack.> The dr and I have seriously discussed the allergy shots but when the> insurance company and I laid it all out (they

are very controlling on what> they will pay for) anyways in the long run the current course of meds is the> bests route for me as I am making the changes to avoid the trigger. Remember> I had to get rid of my cat and I was on Singular earlier this year when all> that happened.> > > Terry

Tell you what, where did they put the soaps? Put them in a zip lock while holding your breath and display them in the bathroom! They are not old enough to understand but if you try to explain to them what happened yesterday they might be better able to understand that it wasn't that you didn't love it because you do but certain fragrances makes it very hard for you to breath, and then show them what you did so hopefully they will cheer up and you'll feel better too!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:19 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Terry - severe pet allergies

I know how you feel! The kids made some candles and soaps for me yesterday in our complex , a lady was teaching them how for gifts for me, and as soon as they walked in the house my lungs closed up! I had them take them back outside and they , even tho they HAVE astham tho not as severe they all cried and were hurt! I feel like a freak cuz i can enjoy what they so lovingly made for me! :(

CAROL CARUSO

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointmoms.com/FAQs.cpo

http://www.carolcaruso.fourpointwellness.com/

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 4:07:08 AMSubject: RE: Terry - severe pet allergies

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of sea_girl111Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 7:04 AMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Terry - severe pet allergies

Terry,I know exactly what you mean -I would take EVERYTHING before going into the situation,and would still have a massive problem.Did not hit me in 5 minutes, though, that is really fast.About the shots -I had them for years - unfortunately -a massive waste of time, trouble and expense.(of course, that is just my experience, everyone is so very different)Alana>> Madeline, I take allergy meds and still can't go into homes with dogs or> cats that live in the house, within 5 minutes I'm in a full blown attack.> The dr and I have seriously discussed the allergy shots but when the> insurance company and I laid it all out (they are very controlling on what> they will pay for) anyways in the long run the current course of meds is the> bests route for me as I am making the changes to avoid the trigger. Remember> I had to get rid of my cat and I was on Singular earlier this year when all> that happened.> > > Terry

Thats a very good idea Terry! I will try that to show them i love the soaps! TY! they just put the soaps right outside my door!

CAROL CARUSO

To: asthma Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 6:37:58 AMSubject: RE: Terry - severe pet allergies

Tell you what, where did they put the soaps? Put them in a zip lock while holding your breath and display them in the bathroom! They are not old enough to understand but if you try to explain to them what happened yesterday they might be better able to understand that it wasn't that you didn't love it because you do but certain fragrances makes it very hard for you to breath, and then show them what you did so hopefully they will cheer up and you'll feel better too!

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:19 AMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Terry - severe pet allergies

CAROL CARUSO

http://www.carolcar uso.fourpointmom s.com/FAQs. cpo

http://www.carolcar uso.fourpointwel lness.com/

http://seattlepi. nwsource. com/local/ 324801_cleaning2 4.html

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 4:07:08 AMSubject: RE: Terry - severe pet allergies

Terry,I know exactly what you mean -I would take EVERYTHING before going into the situation,and would still have a massive problem.Did not hit me in 5 minutes, though, that is really fast.About the shots -I had them for years - unfortunately -a massive waste of time, trouble and expense.(of course, that is just my experience, everyone is so very different)Alana>> Madeline, I take allergy meds and still can't go into homes with dogs or> cats that live in the house, within 5 minutes I'm in a full blown attack.> The dr and I have seriously discussed the allergy shots but when the> insurance company and I laid it all out (they

are very controlling on what> they will pay for) anyways in the long run the current course of meds is the> bests route for me as I am making the changes to avoid the trigger. Remember> I had to get rid of my cat and I was on Singular earlier this year when all> that happened.> > > Terry

Don't feel bad. I am there too. I had to stay home and miss my

daughters band concert last night! That hurts my feelings to no end.

Madeline

> >

> > Madeline, I take allergy meds and still can't go into homes with

> dogs or

> > cats that live in the house, within 5 minutes I'm in a full blown

> attack.

> > The dr and I have seriously discussed the allergy shots but when the

> > insurance company and I laid it all out (they are very controlling

> on what

> > they will pay for) anyways in the long run the current course of

> meds is the

> > bests route for me as I am making the changes to avoid the trigger.

> Remember

> > I had to get rid of my cat and I was on Singular earlier this year

> when all

> > that happened.

> >

> >

> > Terry

>