RemedySpot.com

Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You and I both, I have a NON asthma cough that hurts my chest, I've been using Benadryl D every 4 hours and broke down just now at midnight and took some robetussin, My chest feels heavy my back hurts and I can feel the junk I've been running a fever on and off too for the past few days. I"m calling first in the am to get in to see my PCP, I'm sure with the building he'll be in I'll end up with blood work and x-rays. Now how I want to spend my vacation time, but this has being going on too long

Good luck and let me know how your appt goes

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:55 PMTo: asthma Subject: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

I just hate to go to the doc again, they didn't do anything I went in last time, just think everything's in my head as usual. I have pains all through my chest, I can hardly lift

my arms. I might go tomarrow.

Char

But I don't have a fever? Can I get pnemonia without a fever?

Char

RE: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

You and I both, I have a NON asthma cough that hurts my chest, I've been using Benadryl D every 4 hours and broke down just now at midnight and took some robetussin, My chest feels heavy my back hurts and I can feel the junk I've been running a fever on and off too for the past few days. I"m calling first in the am to get in to see my PCP, I'm sure with the building he'll be in I'll end up with blood work and x-rays. Now how I want to spend my vacation time, but this has being going on too long

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:55 PMTo: asthma Subject: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

I just hate to go to the doc again, they didn't do anything I went in last time, just think everything's in my head as usual. I have pains all through my chest, I can hardly lift

Char

Question, I have been taking Benadryl D and now nasty ass cough syrup, I am at my wits end with this thing, everything I could up or sneeze is yellow,green and I cough up green and brownish colors. I JUST came off of an antibiotic a week ago BUT my daycare kids have been through here with soo much stuff. And now with the fever on and off! Frustrating!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:35 AMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

But I don't have a fever? Can I get pnemonia without a fever?

Char

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:55 PMTo: asthma Subject: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

Char

Real confusing. I hardly ever use my steroids 8/12's of the year.

Char

How'd you get the coughing under control? I've broken down to using OTC cough syrup

Well, I get pains and weakness in my arms with asthma attacks too so it's confusing.

Char

Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

Yes, pneumonia doesn't necessarily come with fever.. I bet the pain in the arms have to do with the snow shoveling you've done.-------------- Original message ----------------------From: <adanaturkey8385webband>> I just hate to go to the doc again, they didn't do anything I went in last time, > just think everything's in my head as usual. I have pains all through my chest, > I can hardly lift> my arms. I might go tomarrow. > > Char

If you've been shoveling snow check your heart rate, because while shoveling snow YOU KNOW your heart rate went up, and you used muscles you don't on an everyday basis so it could be irritated muscles. just keep a very close eye on it ok!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:45 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Can I have pnemonia w/o a fever

Real confusing. I hardly ever use my steroids 8/12's of the year.

Char

How'd you get the coughing under control? I've broken down to using OTC cough syrup

My heart rate is staying down. I'm thinking my heart gets over stressed when shoveling. I'm really out of shape.

Well, 5 Jan, I start college at 49 yrs old. I'm taking a fitness

class along with refresher courses in math, writting and reading. Maybe I'll feel better after I start. If not, I think they can check my heart there.

Char