RemedySpot.com

Re: Dust and dust mite control??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wash my beddng once a week in Melaleuca detergent and have never had any problems.

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:12:43 AMSubject: Re: Dust and dust mite control??

I have had to us the sprays before with the kids. They are verystrong. Wouldn't recommend unless absolutely necessary.Madeline> >> > Hi, I was wondering what does everyone use to control dust and dust> > mites in the bedroom? Other than washing the bedding every 2 weeks > in> > hot water. Do any sprays work? Thanks, Genevive> >>

I use sol-u-mel spray that you mix in a bottle from a company called

melaueuca. If you 'd like to try it email me. I spray it above my bed

on pillows as it kills dust mites on contact. You can also put it in a

humidifier and freshens the air, killing dust mites as the same time.

I also wash my sheets once a week. That seem s to keep things under

control for me. as dust REALLY bothers me.

Hope this helps

Becky

>

> Hi, I was wondering what does everyone use to control dust and dust

> mites in the bedroom? Other than washing the bedding every 2 weeks in

> hot water. Do any sprays work? Thanks, Genevive

>

I too use Sol-U-Mel spray everyday on my bed! I LOVE how it makes things smell too!

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:38:29 PMSubject: Re: Dust and dust mite control??

I use sol-u-mel spray that you mix in a bottle from a company called melaueuca. If you 'd like to try it email me. I spray it above my bed on pillows as it kills dust mites on contact. You can also put it in a humidifier and freshens the air, killing dust mites as the same time. I also wash my sheets once a week. That seem s to keep things under control for me. as dust REALLY bothers me.Hope this helps Becky>> Hi, I was wondering what does everyone use to control dust and dust> mites in the bedroom? Other than washing the bedding every 2 weeks in> hot water. Do any sprays work? Thanks, Genevive>