RemedySpot.com

Re: Symbicort vs. Seretide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What kind of problems did you have with Symbicort ? Call the company and express your concern, they want to do all they can to improve their products. As for the newest med, I've never heard of it but I'm sure someone on here has! Good luck with your son! Give him hugs for me!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of mheaton_ukSent: Friday, December 12, 2008 3:53 AMTo: asthma Subject: Symbicort vs. Seretide

Hi, this is my first post ! We're trying to get our six year old son'sasthma under control despite contradictory advice from various doctors,some of whom don't accept that one of his triggers is stress.We've tried switching to Symbicort from Seretide, which didn't impove's day-to-day health, but did at least keep him out of hospital.We've tried Symbicort for a couple of days but he finds the inhalerdifficult, so we've switched back, as we want to avoid another hospitalvisit.Anyone have experience of both drugs ? We're also trying Buteyko, anyonehave experience of that ?Thanks,

Once in awhile I post how the Budwig Protocol (completely diet based)has gotten me off of meds. This diet is used mostly for cancer butthe anti-inflammatory properties have gotten me completely off ofmedication....I was on Advair BID 500/50 and Albuterol PRN and

prednisone from time to time. I do about 75% of this diet as I do stilleat chicken and eggs.I am amazed what this diet has done.www.budwigvideos.com to learn more and watch how it is made.

Bless you all over the holiday season I pray that you each do notsuffer with this terrible condition.

What kind of problems did you have with Symbicort ? Call the company and express your concern, they want to do all they can to improve their products. As for the newest med, I've never heard of it but I'm sure someone on here has! Good luck with your son! Give him hugs for me!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of mheaton_ukSent: Friday, December 12, 2008 3:53 AMTo: asthma Subject: Symbicort vs. Seretide

Hi, this is my first post ! We're trying to get our six year old son'sasthma under control despite contradictory advice from various doctors,some of whom don't accept that one of his triggers is stress.We've tried switching to Symbicort from Seretide, which didn't impove's day-to-day health, but did at least keep him out of hospital.We've tried Symbicort for a couple of days but he finds the inhalerdifficult, so we've switched back, as we want to avoid another hospitalvisit.Anyone have experience of both drugs ? We're also trying Buteyko, anyonehave experience of that ?Thanks,

-- Sofia Hoganblogs.healthcare.com/sofiawww.thefreedomdreamteam.com