RemedySpot.com

Exercise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since getting diagnosed with asthma this year, I have done very little exercise. I decided to go easy until the docs had got my asthma under control, then because I had my uni finals, I just nver had time.

I did do a bit in Cuba (salsa dancing, and hiking up a mountain!), and was okay then, but the climate there suited me quite well.

For the last 6 weeks, I've been struggling quite a bit with my asthma (going to go tomorrow to see if the docs can get me in before I go home for the Christmas hols - probably won't be able to get an appointment with teh nurse now as it's a 1/2 appointment, but hopefully I will get in to see a doctor), then yesterday, I did my first bit of exercise since then, leaning to dance Sevillanas, which was quite physical. I had to go out at one point and get my inhaler as I was struggling so much, and it made me realise that I am going to have to be *very* careful about what sort of exercise I have a go at. What do you all do that works well? Justwalking isn't really an option, as I try to walk as mich as I can anyway.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.