RemedySpot.com

Re: Now I have

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh thats not good. I have not had that happen i hope things are ok.

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:53:26 AMSubject: Now I have

an irregular heart beat my BP is up not surprised and the machine is showing a irregular heart beat and of course the heart rate is up. Now I'm getting really worried. Had this happened with any of the rest of you? I have a feeling I'm going to be in the ER shortly just waiting on the dr to come back from lunch.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

I'm not helping matters by getting scared. Where is everyone!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:58 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Now I have

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:53:26 AMSubject: Now I have

an irregular heart beat my BP is up not surprised and the machine is showing a irregular heart beat and of course the heart rate is up. Now I'm getting really worried. Had this happened with any of the rest of you? I have a feeling I'm going to be in the ER shortly just waiting on the dr to come back from lunch.

Yeah im sure, just try to calm down hun. I know its scary but please try. I will be praying for you. I have no clue where ppl are today its pretty quiet here today.

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489@...

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:01:31 AMSubject: RE: Now I have

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:58 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Now I have

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi. nwsource. com/local/ 324801_cleaning2 4.html

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:53:26 AMSubject: Now I have

The dr just called me and said to keep doing what I'm doing BUT if the peak flows go down any farther or I become shorter of breath to go to the express care, Shoot all they will do is plop me in an ambulance and send me to the er. So I'm going to take more xanax and do the nebulizer again and let my ds take over all dc responsibilities. I hate this with a passion. OH he did say the meds WILL cause the irregular heart beats, BUT if I had any chest pain to call 911. He said to so what ever I do to relax and keep doing the treatments. WHY TODAY! Dh just called about something else and I didn't tell him what was going on, he has enough going on at work and this is a busy busy week for him. If I go any where I'll let him know what's going on.

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:11 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Now I have

Yeah im sure, just try to calm down hun. I know its scary but please try. I will be praying for you. I have no clue where ppl are today its pretty quiet here today.

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:01:31 AMSubject: RE: Now I have

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:58 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Now I have

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:53:26 AMSubject: Now I have

WOW, I hope your ok soon and breathing better. But your dr is right go to ER if you get worse! prayers for you from me ok! TC and try to relax!

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489@...

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:15:50 AMSubject: RE: Now I have

The dr just called me and said to keep doing what I'm doing BUT if the peak flows go down any farther or I become shorter of breath to go to the express care, Shoot all they will do is plop me in an ambulance and send me to the er. So I'm going to take more xanax and do the nebulizer again and let my ds take over all dc responsibilities. I hate this with a passion. OH he did say the meds WILL cause the irregular heart beats, BUT if I had any chest pain to call 911. He said to so what ever I do to relax and keep doing the treatments. WHY TODAY! Dh just called about something else and I didn't tell him what was going on, he has enough going on at work and this is a busy busy week for him. If I go any where I'll let him know what's going on.

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of carol carusoSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:11 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Now I have

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:01:31 AMSubject: RE: Now I have

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

easier said than done but try and relax

Subject: RE: Now I haveTo: asthma Date: Tuesday, 16 December, 2008, 6:01 PM

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

I'm here, but have no other advise then Carol has given you. I will keep you in my heart and pray that you don't have to go to ER. Count your breathing. They say that helps stress.

Cheryl Burton ncicheryl@...

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:10:52 AMSubject: Re: Now I have

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:01:31 AMSubject: RE: Now I have

CAROL CARUSO

ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

Been there done that this past weekend. My doc told me that shakyness/nervousness was to be expected with increased use of albueterol. Fast heart rate was something to monitor and may warrant an ER visit. ANY chest pain was a definite ER trip. Had all 3, ignored all 3. That won'thappen again. Take care ofyourself, Terry and keep us informed.

Mike

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:53:26 AMSubject: Now I have

Terry, remember what everyone says about stress. I understand because I have been there. You want to do the things that you normally do and be with your family. but sometimes that just wont work. I've had high blood pressure, rapid pulse and irregular heart beat also. Finally after about a year they figured out that it is the medication that causes most of these problems. I've gone to a lot of programs that my children partipated in and spent half the program in the foyer. I want to go to my grandchildrens programs now, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else and my family understands. Please sit back and relax and think good thoughts..........counts your breaths and some times pray will help....TAKE CARE....Lou>> The dr just called me and said to keep doing what I'm doing BUT if the peak> flows go down any farther or I become shorter of breath to go to the express> care, Shoot all they will do is plop me in an ambulance and send me to the...> er. So I'm going to take more xanax and do the nebulizer again and let my ds> take over all dc responsibilities. I hate this with a passion. OH he did say> the meds WILL cause the irregular heart beats, BUT if I had any chest pain> to call 911. He said to so what ever I do to relax and keep doing the> treatments. WHY TODAY! Dh just called about something else and I didn't tell> him what was going on, he has enough going on at work and this is a busy> busy week for him. If I go any where I'll let him know what's going on.> > > Terry > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992> > > > > _____ > > From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of> carol caruso> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:11 PM> To: asthma > Subject: Re: Now I have> > > > > Yeah im sure, just try to calm down hun. I know its scary but please try. I> will be praying for you. I have no clue where ppl are today its pretty quiet> here today.> > > CAROL CARUSO> > > > http://seattlepi.> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html>> nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html> > ladyvamp5489@ <mailto:ladyvamp5489@... yahoo.com> > > > Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its> components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces> cerevisiae> > K. A. Hammer1,> <http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/53/6/1081#FN1> * , C. F.> Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2 > > 1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The> University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of> Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for> Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands,> Western Australia, 6009 > > > > > > > > > _____ > > To: asthma > Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:01:31 AM> Subject: RE: Now I have> > > > > I'm not helping matters by getting scared. Where is everyone!> > > Terry > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992> > > > > _____ > > From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of> carol caruso> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:58 PM> To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com> Subject: Re: Now I have> > > > > Oh thats not good. I have not had that happen i hope things are ok.> > > CAROL CARUSO> > > > http://seattlepi. nwsource. com/local/ 324801_cleaning2> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html> 4.html> > ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com <mailto:ladyvamp5489@... > > > > Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its> components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces> cerevisiae> > K. A. Hammer1,> <http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/53/6/1081#FN1> * , C. F.> Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2 > > 1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The> University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of> Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for> Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands,> Western Australia, 6009 > > > > > > > > > _____ > > From: Terry soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>> To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:53:26 AM> Subject: Now I have> > > > > an irregular heart beat my BP is up not surprised and the machine is showing> a irregular heart beat and of course the heart rate is up. Now I'm getting> really worried. Had this happened with any of the rest of you? I have a> feeling I'm going to be in the ER shortly just waiting on the dr to come> back from lunch.> > Terry > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992>

Terry,

are you feeling any better? I am thinking all this is probably a

result of all the meds plus anxiety. Panicking always makes me feel a

lot worse.

And, if you need to go to ER in order to feel better then do that. It

is always better to be safe than sorry.

>

> I'm not helping matters by getting scared. Where is everyone!

>

>

> Terry

> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish

that He

> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother

> Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program

> Established August of 1992

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On

Behalf Of

> carol caruso

> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:58 PM

> To: asthma

> Subject: Re: Now I have

>

>

>

>

> Oh thats not good. I have not had that happen i hope things are ok.

>

>

> CAROL CARUSO

>

>

>

> http://seattlepi.

> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html>

> nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

>

> ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com

>

>

>

> Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its

> components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces

> cerevisiae

>

> K. A. Hammer1,

> <http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/53/6/1081#FN1> * , C. F.

> Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

>

> 1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical

Sciences, The

> University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of

> Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for

> Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre,

Nedlands,

> Western Australia, 6009

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:53:26 AM

> Subject: Now I have

>

>

>

>

> an irregular heart beat my BP is up not surprised and the machine is

showing

> a irregular heart beat and of course the heart rate is up. Now I'm

getting

> really worried. Had this happened with any of the rest of you? I have a

> feeling I'm going to be in the ER shortly just waiting on the dr to come

> back from lunch.

>

> Terry

> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish

that He

> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother

>

Yeah, I ended up doing a double dose of the Xoponex in the nebulizer in order to get relief. My PCP called me back an hour later and had me redo a pf reading and it was a tad better and I didn't have the heaviness anymore, he asked me if I took the bigger dose of the xanax before doing the nebulizer and I said yes, I have to keep using the rescue inhaler ever 4 hours with the nebulizer every 6 hours unless the symptoms get worse again. he said the weather and stress could have brought it on. He wants me to stay on this regimen until after Christmas. His son is also in the band program tonight, so he said he'd see me there and to bring my peak flow meter with me.

I try so hard to stay positive about having asthma but today was not a good day to say the least! At least I have a caring one on one PCP to work along side with.

I plan to go to bed just as soon as we get home tonight.

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of lilli_nycSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 4:24 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Now I have

Terry,are you feeling any better? I am thinking all this is probably aresult of all the meds plus anxiety. Panicking always makes me feel alot worse. And, if you need to go to ER in order to feel better then do that. Itis always better to be safe than sorry.>> I'm not helping matters by getting scared. Where is everyone!> > > Terry > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wishthat He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992> > > > > _____ > > From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] OnBehalf Of> carol caruso> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:58 PM> To: asthma > Subject: Re: Now I have> > > > > Oh thats not good. I have not had that happen i hope things are ok.> > > CAROL CARUSO> > > > http://seattlepi.> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html>> nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html> > ladyvamp5489@ yahoo.com> > > > Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its> components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces> cerevisiae> > K. A. Hammer1,> <http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/53/6/1081#FN1> * , C. F.> Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2 > > 1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and ChemicalSciences, The> University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of> Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for> Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre,Nedlands,> Western Australia, 6009 > > > > > > > > > _____ > > > To: asthma > Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:53:26 AM> Subject: Now I have> > > > > an irregular heart beat my BP is up not surprised and the machine isshowing> a irregular heart beat and of course the heart rate is up. Now I'mgetting> really worried. Had this happened with any of the rest of you? I have a> feeling I'm going to be in the ER shortly just waiting on the dr to come> back from lunch.> > Terry > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wishthat He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992>

You are lucky to have a caring dr. Try to take it easy and feel better,

> >

> > I'm not helping matters by getting scared. Where is everyone!

> >

> >

> > Terry

> > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish

> that He

> > didn't trust me so much. ~Mother

> > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program

> > Established August of 1992

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> > From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com

> [mailto:asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com] On

> Behalf Of

> > carol caruso

> > Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:58 PM

> > To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com

> > Subject: Re: Now I have

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Oh thats not good. I have not had that happen i hope things are ok.

> >

> >

> > CAROL CARUSO

> >

> >

> >

> > http://seattlepi.

> > <http://seattlepi.

> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html>

> nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html>

> > nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

> >

> > ladyvamp5489@ <mailto:ladyvamp5489@> yahoo.com

> >

> >

> >

> > Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its

> > components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces

> > cerevisiae

> >

> > K. A. Hammer1,

> > <http://jac.oxfordjo

> <http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/53/6/1081#FN1>

> urnals.org/cgi/content/full/53/6/1081#FN1> * , C. F.

> > Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

> >

> > 1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical

> Sciences, The

> > University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2

Division of

> > Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for

> > Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre,

> Nedlands,

> > Western Australia, 6009

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> > From: Terry <soccer.mom@>

> > To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com

> > Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:53:26 AM

> > Subject: Now I have

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > an irregular heart beat my BP is up not surprised and the machine is

> showing

> > a irregular heart beat and of course the heart rate is up. Now I'm

> getting

> > really worried. Had this happened with any of the rest of you? I

have a

> > feeling I'm going to be in the ER shortly just waiting on the dr

to come

> > back from lunch.

> >

> > Terry

> > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish

> that He

> > didn't trust me so much. ~Mother

> > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program

> > Established August of 1992

> >

>

I guess I have gotten used to some chest pain. When I have asthma

flare ups it causes the muscles in my lungs to seize. I generally

don't panic until my peak flows start dropping and I start with the

barking cough. Then that along with chest pain will send me to the

ER. I have woken up for the last two nights with chest pain but no

cough and peak flows low but not critical. Don't get me wrong. I am

generally the first person who advocates not waiting to get treatment,

but I am not going to call an ambulance until I am sure that I can't

control it at home (like I said the cough is a sure tip off - once

that starts.....) I don't ever wheeze. Just tighten up to the point

that they can't hear any air flow except in the very tops of my lungs.

Fast heart rate? Did they give you a number at what point to watch

that? I have an appt with my asthma doc tomorrow. I will try to

remember to ask him about that as mine averages about 120 right now

(steroids - albuterol - etc.). But, (I know grammar grammar) I think

Terry's head is even harder than yours or mine. Wonder if I should

call emtac for her? LOL

Madeline

>

> Been there done that this past weekend.  My doc told me that

shakyness/nervousness was to be expected with increased use of

albueterol.  Fast heart rate was something to monitor and may warrant

an ER visit.  ANY chest pain was a definite ER trip.  Had all 3,

ignored all 3.  That won'thappen again.  Take care ofyourself, Terry

and keep us informed.

>

> Mike

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:53:26 AM

> Subject: Now I have

>

>

> an irregular heart beat my BP is up not surprised and the machine is

showing a irregular heart beat and of course the heart rate is up. Now

I'm getting really worried. Had this happened with any of the rest of

you? I have a feeling I'm going to be in the ER shortly just waiting

on the dr to come back from lunch.

> Terry

> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish

that He didn't trust me so much.  ~Mother

>

It happen to me once, when I was dealing with a sever asthma and the first time they put me on prednisone 30mgs 5 days. I went to the my General doctor and he told me my heart sound irregular, he took a ECG and it was irregular so he sent me to the Cardiologist. That day my Allergologist called me to see how I was doing and I told him about the EGCG results and he told me that that irregularity was because of the Prednisone, it will return to normal as soon as you stop using it.. And it did. Now, I just now that if I take prednisone, my heart rate could be irregular and my blood high pressure a little bit higher.. :(.

-- Now I have

I will pray for you hun.. hang on!!! try to listening to classical music, do you meditate?

-- Now I have> > > > > an irregular heart beat my BP is up not surprised and the machine isshowing> a irregular heart beat and of course the heart rate is up. Now I'mgetting> really worried. Had this happened with any of the rest of you? I have a> feeling I'm going to be in the ER shortly just waiting on the dr to come> back from lunch.> > Terry > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wishthat He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992>