RemedySpot.com

Re: Question for all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tri care is not for just the retired. It IS the "HMO" that the military uses for its active duty service members and dependents as well as retired. IF you dont have one of Tri Care's plans and you can ONLY use the VA what insurance are you using that they wont let you go anywhere but the VA? Ive never heard of someone being told the ONLY place they can go for treatment is the VA...my dad uses an outside HMO and goes to the VA but he also has a regular doctor outside the VA and can go wherever he wants to go for treatment. Sounds to me like someone is giving you a serious run around and doesnt want you to go someplace else...I would be talking to my insurance company if I was you...Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

YES! (shouting the answer) It is part of my plan that should I have chest pains, I head to the ER without delay. Even if a heaert attack is not in progress, it may be indicative of a growing problem that is easier handled than a full-blown attack.

Mike

To: asthma Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 6:31:01 AMSubject: Question for all

Question for allDon't they say to go to the ER if someone has those symptoms?Alana>It's the chest pains, left shoulder pain, and weak arms and back and headaches that make me feel like I'm dieing. >

I am not active duty and I am not a dependent and I do not

have any insurance. I can not go outside the VA because I

have no insurance to pay for doctors outside the VA. It's been this way since 1990.

Char

Re: Question for all

Tri care is not for just the retired. It IS the "HMO" that the military uses for its active duty service members and dependents as well as retired. IF you dont have one of Tri Care's plans and you can ONLY use the VA what insurance are you using that they wont let you go anywhere but the VA? Ive never heard of someone being told the ONLY place they can go for treatment is the VA...my dad uses an outside HMO and goes to the VA but he also has a regular doctor outside the VA and can go wherever he wants to go for treatment. Sounds to me like someone is giving you a serious run around and doesnt want you to go someplace else...I would be talking to my insurance company if I was you...

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse . Start Listening Now!