RemedySpot.com

RE: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What powder?

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:45 AMTo: asthma Subject: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

That powder sets me off. It's such a cheap way to get drinks. Now what, I don't know what to buy to drink that's cheap and not full of calories.

Char

Duh should have read the subject line. That powder get's airborne and that's why it set's you off, just go back to the premade form

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:45 AMTo: asthma Subject: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

That powder sets me off. It's such a cheap way to get drinks. Now what, I don't know what to buy to drink that's cheap and not full of calories.

Char

The premade form is too expensive when I drink so much of it. I hate water so I drink as much other stuff as I can.

Char

Duh should have read the subject line. That powder get's airborne and that's why it set's you off, just go back to the premade form

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:45 AMTo: asthma Subject: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

Char

Gatorade powder.

What powder?

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:45 AMTo: asthma Subject: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

Char

Try wearing a mask when you mix it. I have to be careful with Kool Aid when I'm mixing it for my granddaughter. I got set off pretty badly at the mall today while shopping. Someone sprayed something in one of the stores and it triggered my asthma off. This stuff smelled nasty to boot. I finally settled down after using my neb and getting well away from that store. My dd said it even gave her a headache so it was pretty strong.

God bless you!

To: asthma Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:57:33 PMSubject: Re: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

The premade form is too expensive when I drink so much of it. I hate water so I drink as much other stuff as I can.

Char

Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

Char

Fantastic idea!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Bill and CanterSent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 2:29 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

Try wearing a mask when you mix it. I have to be careful with Kool Aid when I'm mixing it for my granddaughter. I got set off pretty badly at the mall today while shopping. Someone sprayed something in one of the stores and it triggered my asthma off. This stuff smelled nasty to boot. I finally settled down after using my neb and getting well away from that store. My dd said it even gave her a headache so it was pretty strong.

God bless you!

To: asthma Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:57:33 PMSubject: Re: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

Char

Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

Char

I can't drink gatorade...the drink does not react with me well at

all...it makes me very sick. Sick in a funny feeling high fuzzy can't

breath right way. I think there is something in gatorade that I am very

allergic to..have not looked into it too much.

Cindi

adanaturkey8385@... wrote:

That powder sets me off. It's such

a cheap way to get drinks. Now what, I don't know what to buy to drink

that's cheap and not full of calories.

Char

Doesn't make me sick, just agravates the asthma real bad.

Re: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?

I can't drink gatorade...the drink does not react with me well at all...it makes me very sick. Sick in a funny feeling high fuzzy can't breath right way. I think there is something in gatorade that I am very allergic to..have not looked into it too much. Cindiadanaturkey8385webband wrote:

Char

i dint react to the oiwder but the blue powerade makes me very sick loke death warmed over i it hurts me so any blue drinks are an med that has blue dye i start far far away from the colorful butterflymiss marie the colorful one

Never tried it.

Autumn

Subject: Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?To: asthma Date: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 10:44 AM

Char

be careful if you do.

Anyone here react to the powdered gatorade?To: asthma Date: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 10:44 AM

Char