RemedySpot.com

Re: Wii OT sorta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I want a Wii. But they're still quite expensive and hard to get hold of over here.

I never have time to go to the gym etc, but something like that, with the wii fit (not that anywhere EVER has them in stock!) would be a good alternative, as it'd always be there, ready.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: Wii OT sortaTo: asthma , LovingAsthmaSupport Date: Friday, 26 December, 2008, 9:27 PM

OMG, I got a Wii and a Wii fit for Christmas, well I asked dh to set it up for me so we could play, Golfing is fun slow paced but OMG tennis, I had to have my youngest finish my set because of the asthma. Next time I'll use my inhaler prior to playing ROFL!!! This joker is really portable and I can take it to any tv in the house unlike those other systems, that dh and the boys play!

Merry Christmas everyone

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

You will love it. I'm personally hooked the most on bowling and love my Wii Fit.

Wii OT sorta

OMG, I got a Wii and a Wii fit for Christmas, well I asked dh to set it up for me so we could play, Golfing is fun slow paced but OMG tennis, I had to have my youngest finish my set because of the asthma. Next time I'll use my inhaler prior to playing ROFL!!! This joker is really portable and I can take it to any tv in the house unlike those other systems, that dh and the boys play!

Merry Christmas everyone

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

Does it take a lot of room? Can you hook it up to your computer also?

Wii OT sorta

Merry Christmas everyone

In all seriousness with your asthma how do you prepare prior to the wii fit I hate to use the rescue inhaler every time. I don't want to have to deal with the asthma dr again, he tells me to use it, yet griped when I call for more inhalers, so I quit calling him and started calling my family dr who knows me better than the asthma dude, He has no problem prescribing several at a time or giving me a bag of them if he has some.

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Roxanne GaitherSent: Friday, December 26, 2008 9:06 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Wii OT sorta

You will love it. I'm personally hooked the most on bowling and love my Wii Fit.

Wii OT sorta

Merry Christmas everyone

Oh, my goodness, the doctor has a problem prescribing more than one inhaler at a time. What is his problem. My doctor is very concerned that I might run out during an emergency. I did that one time, and scared the crap out the friends that I was hanging out with. Doctors, he probably can't charge you anything if you don't come into the office to ask for them, so he probably feels he is working for free.

Wii OT sorta

Merry Christmas everyone

i heard of the wii games i dont have that yet will take time josie

Subject: Wii OT sortaTo: asthma , LovingAsthmaSupport Date: Friday, 26 December, 2008, 9:27 PM

Merry Christmas everyone

Now my PCP dr will put them in a bag and I just go pick them up, He know I don't ask or call him for no good reason, now the asthma dr makes me come in but he's also a much higher copay. So now that I've been diagnosed and we know what's going on I turned everything now back over to the PCP for care and treatment

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MendezSent: Friday, December 26, 2008 11:05 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Wii OT sorta

Oh, my goodness, the doctor has a problem prescribing more than one inhaler at a time. What is his problem. My doctor is very concerned that I might run out during an emergency. I did that one time, and scared the crap out the friends that I was hanging out with. Doctors, he probably can't charge you anything if you don't come into the office to ask for them, so he probably feels he is working for free.

Wii OT sorta

Merry Christmas everyone

Hardly any room at all, it's the smallest system I've ever seen!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MendezSent: Friday, December 26, 2008 9:11 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Wii OT sorta

Does it take a lot of room? Can you hook it up to your computer also?

Wii OT sorta

Merry Christmas everyone

Gosh, my pulmonologist stocks me up for a year at a time. And all the meds I don't use expire and I have to throw them in the trash. I tell him that he gives me too much but he says it's better than running out. I missed my last appt so I had to call in to get some more formoteral to hold me over till i see him. It takes months to get in again.

Wii OT sorta

Merry Christmas everyone

When I was living in Scotland, they'd prescribe me two at a time, and the presscription charge there is £5. Now I'm back in England, I only get one at a time, and the prescription charge is £7,10. £5 for two inhalers... £7,10 for one. Go figure. One of the few things I preferred about living in Scotland. Having said that, though, the NHS in the different UK countries choose how to allocate money, and in Scotland it has gone on lowering prescription charges, whereas England has much shorter waiting times. I made an appt to see the nurse th eother week, made the appt on Tues and got in for Fri. In Scotland, I'd have to wait 3-4 weeks for a slot.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: Re: Wii OT sortaTo: asthma Date: Saturday, 27 December, 2008, 5:04 AM

Wii OT sorta

Merry Christmas everyone