RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello from a new member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Girl I'm telling you asthma will do that too you! Don't fight it, your body is trying to tell you some thing.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MendezSent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:04 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Hello from a new member

Wow, so maybe I was misdiagnosed with Chronic Fatique. I get so tired that I can barely focus on anything and I can barely function at all.

Hello from a new member> > > I've been reading and finding lots of helpful posts! I've had > allergies all my life. I never realized until this month that some > of my more recent symptoms were Asthma. The most bothersome, being > the coughing that I couldn't stop. The asthma meds take care of the > coughing spells, but I still feel like I can't breath more than a > half breath, which is a new symptom beyond my usual allergy symptoms.> > This shortness of breath is scary to me. The doctor says their is no > wheezing, so he doesn't seem overly concerned. Yesterday he did give > me a RX for prednisone for 10 days. And told me to stay away from > the barn.> > LOL! It is so hard for me to change my lifestyle. I'm a hardheaded > 55 year old. I've had to ask my husband to do things for me, and > that's hard. He's very willing, but I'm an independent gal. > > I know there are people with asthma that lead a normal ACTIVE life, > so I'm trying to be patient.> > Any words of encouragement or advice are welcome!>

Wow, could a doctor be more off.

Hello from a new member> > > I've been reading and finding lots of helpful posts! I've had > allergies all my life. I never realized until this month that some > of my more recent symptoms were Asthma. The most bothersome, being > the coughing that I couldn't stop. The asthma meds take care of the > coughing spells, but I still feel like I can't breath more than a > half breath, which is a new symptom beyond my usual allergy symptoms.> > This shortness of breath is scary to me. The doctor says their is no > wheezing, so he doesn't seem overly concerned. Yesterday he did give > me a RX for prednisone for 10 days. And told me to stay away from > the barn.> > LOL! It is so hard for me to change my lifestyle. I'm a hardheaded > 55 year old. I've had to ask my husband to do things for me, and > that's hard. He's very willing, but I'm an independent gal. > > I know there are people with asthma that lead a normal ACTIVE life, > so I'm trying to be patient.> > Any words of encouragement or advice are welcome!>

YUP

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:36 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Hello from a new member

Wow, could a doctor be more off.

Hey Madeline,

OT Just to let you know I fell this moring around 6:45 am and landed hard on

my tail bone. My roommate had to call for and ambulance and went to the hospital

and had to get some xrays. the doctor came back in and told me all I had was a

bruise on my tail bone. But to tell you the truth I hurt all over. MY other problem is

problem is paying the ambulance and hospital bills when I dont have any money.

To: asthma Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 4:58:14 AMSubject: Re: Hello from a new member

,Fatigue is a definite symptom of asthma. Most of us here fight it when we are having flare ups. Don't fight it. It takes huge amounts of energy from your body just trying to breathe. Nap when you can. Feel better soon!Madeline>> Oh Lord girl, let me tell you I've been fighting this asthma mess for a few> weeks now and am up at all hours of the night, take cat naps when My body> crashes, I don't want another dose of antibiotics so I'm trying everything I> have including OTC stuff to help get rid of this but I swear I think it's> the air. I'd love to get back to feeling asthma free> > > Terry > I know God will not give me

anything I can't handle. I just wish that He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992> > > > > _____ > > From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of> Mendez> Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 12:59 PM> To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com> Subject: Re: Hello from a new member> > > Yeah, I get a lot of fatique. You are right. I don't often realize that I> am oxygen deprived

until I am horribly fatiqued, It seems that I just adjust> my breathing to what I can do. I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatique, but I> really think it is the Asthma, even though I have never really heard of> anyone being that tired from asthma until recently.> > > > > > > Hello from a new member> > > I've been reading and finding lots of helpful posts! I've had > allergies all my life. I never realized until this month that some > of my more recent symptoms were Asthma. The most bothersome, being > the coughing that I couldn't stop. The asthma meds take care of the > coughing spells, but I still feel like I can't breath more than a > half breath, which is a new symptom beyond my usual allergy symptoms.> > This shortness of breath is scary to me. The doctor says their is no > wheezing, so he doesn't seem overly concerned. Yesterday he did give > me a RX for prednisone for 10 days. And told me to stay away from > the barn.> > LOL! It is so hard for me to

change my lifestyle. I'm a hardheaded > 55 year old. I've had to ask my husband to do things for me, and > that's hard. He's very willing, but I'm an independent gal. > > I know there are people with asthma that lead a normal ACTIVE life, > so I'm trying to be patient.> > Any words of encouragement or advice are welcome!>

honey, you know they can't get blood from a turnip!! Please DO NOT stress out about money issues, it's not worth it, I'm so sorry you fell, I've fallen down a flight of icy steps before and cracked my tail bone and you know that joker never heals LOL! I do hope you feel better and remember when you fell you jarred all of your body that's why your hurting

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of BourgSent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 2:31 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Hello from a new member

Hey Madeline,

my tail bone. My roommate had to call for and ambulance and went to the hospital

bruise on my tail bone. But to tell you the truth I hurt all over. MY other problem is

To: asthma Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 4:58:14 AMSubject: Re: Hello from a new member

,Fatigue is a definite symptom of asthma. Most of us here fight it when we are having flare ups. Don't fight it. It takes huge amounts of energy from your body just trying to breathe. Nap when you can. Feel better soon!Madeline>> Oh Lord girl, let me tell you I've been fighting this asthma mess for a few> weeks now and am up at all hours of the night, take cat naps when My body> crashes, I don't want another dose of antibiotics so I'm trying everything I> have including OTC stuff to help get rid of this but I swear I think it's> the air. I'd love to get back to feeling asthma free> > > Terry > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992> > > > > _____ > > From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of> Mendez> Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 12:59 PM> To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com> Subject: Re: Hello from a new member> > > Yeah, I get a lot of fatique. You are right. I don't often realize that I> am oxygen deprived until I am horribly fatiqued, It seems that I just adjust> my breathing to what I can do. I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatique, but I> really think it is the Asthma, even though I have never really heard of> anyone being that tired from asthma until recently.> > > > > > > Hello from a new member> > > I've been reading and finding lots of helpful posts! I've had > allergies all my life. I never realized until this month that some > of my more recent symptoms were Asthma. The most bothersome, being > the coughing that I couldn't stop. The asthma meds take care of the > coughing spells, but I still feel like I can't breath more than a > half breath, which is a new symptom beyond my usual allergy symptoms.> > This shortness of breath is scary to me. The doctor says their is no > wheezing, so he doesn't seem overly concerned. Yesterday he did give > me a RX for prednisone for 10 days. And told me to stay away from > the barn.> > LOL! It is so hard for me to change my lifestyle. I'm a hardheaded > 55 year old. I've had to ask my husband to do things for me, and > that's hard. He's very willing, but I'm an independent gal. > > I know there are people with asthma that lead a normal ACTIVE life, > so I'm trying to be patient.> > Any words of encouragement or advice are welcome!>

Agree - I fell at work ealier this year (slipped on a wet floor; a friend suggested that I should get compensation but I had stupidly walked straight between two wet floor cones...), landed awkwardly and hurt my back. Still not right, but for several days after I ached all over.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: RE: Re: Hello from a new memberTo: asthma Date: Saturday, 27 December, 2008, 10:50 PM

honey, you know they can't get blood from a turnip!! Please DO NOT stress out about money issues, it's not worth it, I'm so sorry you fell, I've fallen down a flight of icy steps before and cracked my tail bone and you know that joker never heals LOL! I do hope you feel better and remember when you fell you jarred all of your body that's why your hurting

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of BourgSent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 2:31 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: Hello from a new member

Hey Madeline,

,Fatigue is a definite symptom of asthma. Most of us here fight it when we are having flare ups. Don't fight it. It takes huge amounts of energy from your body just trying to breathe. Nap when you can. Feel better soon!Madeline>> Oh Lord girl, let me tell you I've been fighting this asthma mess for a few> weeks now and am up at all hours of the night, take cat naps when My body> crashes, I don't want another dose of antibiotics so I'm trying everything I> have including OTC stuff to help get rid of this but I swear I think it's> the air. I'd love to get back to feeling asthma free> > > Terry > I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish

that He> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother > Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program> Established August of 1992> > > > > _____ > > From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of> Mendez> Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 12:59 PM> To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com> Subject: Re: Hello from a new member> > > Yeah, I get a lot of fatique. You are right. I don't often realize that I> am oxygen deprived until I am horribly fatiqued, It seems that I just adjust> my breathing to what I can do. I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatique, but I> really

think it is the Asthma, even though I have never really heard of> anyone being that tired from asthma until recently.> > > > > > > Hello from a new member> > > I've been reading and finding lots of helpful posts! I've had > allergies all

my life. I never realized until this month that some > of my more recent symptoms were Asthma. The most bothersome, being > the coughing that I couldn't stop. The asthma meds take care of the > coughing spells, but I still feel like I can't breath more than a > half breath, which is a new symptom beyond my usual allergy symptoms.> > This shortness of breath is scary to me. The doctor says their is no > wheezing, so he doesn't seem overly concerned. Yesterday he did give > me a RX for prednisone for 10 days. And told me to stay away from > the barn.> > LOL! It is so hard for me to change my lifestyle. I'm a hardheaded > 55 year old. I've had to ask my husband to do things for me, and > that's hard. He's very willing, but I'm an independent gal. > > I know there are people with asthma that lead a normal ACTIVE life, > so I'm trying

to be patient.> > Any words of encouragement or advice are welcome!>

Believe me. She is telling you the truth, I have been in medical debt so many times, and so far not one bad thing has happened to me so far. Didn't mess my credit up at all.