Subject:

Re: Location

I live in Elfrida Arizona (down near the border north of

Arizona

Cindi

Mendez wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone else live in Arizona?

Very cool! I am enjoying the cooler weather up here at a whole whopping 50 degrees.

I live in Elfrida Arizona (down near the border north of ArizonaCindi Mendez wrote:

Hello,

It's going up to 60 here today and 65 tomorrow, no wonder I can't get rid of this mess!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of MendezSent: Friday, December 26, 2008 7:25 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Location

Very cool! I am enjoying the cooler weather up here at a whole whopping 50 degrees.

I live in Elfrida Arizona (down near the border north of ArizonaCindi Mendez wrote:

Hello,

Oh my goodness where is it going to be 60 degrees, I want to live there? Why would that temp. bother you?

Hello,

I live in very SOUTHERN MD, and the constant change in temperatures messes with my allergies and that in turn screws with my asthma. It's crazy this year spring like weather one week freezing and I mean below freezing the next week.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:34 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Location

Oh my goodness where is it going to be 60 degrees, I want to live there? Why would that temp. bother you?

Hello,

I'm assuming that's farenheit!! Remember that I will ALWAYS think celcius first! Here it's only a few above freezing today again. We had a week the other week where it didn't get above freezing - rare for the UK.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Hello,

Yeap, farenheit. So, you are pretty cold then.

I'm assuming that's farenheit!! Remember that I will ALWAYS think celcius first! Here it's only a few above freezing today again. We had a week the other week where it didn't get above freezing - rare for the UK.

Jenn

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Hello,

I just got out of the house and to a library and their internet. First, a belated merry Christmas to all. Second, It snowed (blizzard) all of Christmas day. But then again, one shoudl expect this in an Alaskan winter. FWIW, I live on the Cook Inlet south of Anchorage. The town is Kenai, pronounced key-nigh.

My 3 weeks of steroids have finally put the wheezing away. My spirometer readings are at the high end of yellow with one actually in the green. I took my last steroid today so we'll see how long this holds up. Xolair starts on 01/09.

Love to all

Mike

To: asthma Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 8:46:06 AMSubject: RE: Location

I live in very SOUTHERN MD, and the constant change in temperatures messes with my allergies and that in turn screws with my asthma. It's crazy this year spring like weather one week freezing and I mean below freezing the next week.

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:34 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Location

Hello,

I am in North GA and we have been having major temp swings too. It

doesn't directly affect my asthma, but it does create sinus issues

which do.

Madeline

>

> Hello,

>

> Does anyone else live in Arizona?

>

>

>

• 1 month later...

I'm English.

Jenn

Subject: LocationTo: asthma Date: Friday, 13 February, 2009, 8:27 AMHi,

I was just wondering where you all are located? Does everyone here live in the United States? Or are there people outside of the US?

Thanks.

Jan

------------------------------------

I think Salbutamol is the most widely used and it's the first one tried. I am not on Salbutamol though. I am not allowed to take it.I take Symbicort, Seretide and Flovent for my steroid and maintenance inhalers. As rescue, I use Symbicort also or Berodual MDI. I also use Berodual and Budecort for my nebulizer as rescue. I have more inhalers and nasal sprays, but I can't recall their names right now. I should check my medicine cabinet. LOL

I'm so sorry you got worse before Christmas. How are you now? I hope you are getting better.Jan

I'm not on so many. Salbutamol for my rescue inhaler - the standard one here.

Qvar for the steroid inhaler

Then Serevent as a long-lasting bronchiodilator. I was put on that after I started to get worse before Christmas. Have to stay on it till about April after I had a flare up about a month back.

Jenn

I second that opinion! I think it is great that we are gettingmembers outside the US. Maybe we can all learn from how differentcountries handle treatments.Madeline

>> Jan,> > You may be the only one from the phillipines, but I know that I am

happy to have you here.> > > > Re: Re: Location> > > Thanks, everyone for your responses. I appreciate it. It seemsmajority of people here are based in the US. I am from the

Philippines, by the way. Am I the only one? Or are there anyone elseout there from the Philippines?> > > Thanks again. I hope this finds you all well. > > >

Jan>