RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: A Final Plea for Volunteers to Help in the Humanity Healing Foundation, Please!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Much love to you beautiful ...we (HH and ALL humanity) need your gifts now and each moment of raising the vibration with your unconditional love does just that. *soft smile* You and I may speak at greater length offline about what and how we can work to move into an arena of tangible work here in this dimension as well if you are so interested, beloved? Thank you!!Love to you amazing Sister-mine (ours)....~Ali~karentaylor1044 <karentaylor51@...> wrote: Hi Ali, I wish to help in any way I can. I work during the week as a decorative artist and do my fine art on the weekend. I am a third level Reiki%%%% I send usually from a distance. I love, am in a state of loveing most of the time. I am interrested in the grid. I use crystals in meditation and healing as well as color,sound ,and aromas. We are feeling the need to simplify and move from this high maintance area $$$. I don't know what is the best use of me at this time of change. I am here. Weekends and evenings are the most flexible. I love you, karen T > > Beautiful & Much Beloved Family & Friends... > > Liane, and I seek your

assistance in a wide array of topical areas > to help us maintain momentum within Humanity Healing while we continue > to grow. There are infinite numbers of ways you can help us; we need to > know what you are willing to do and how much time you can dedicate to > any task/s you agree to take on responsibility for. > > At this time we ask you please contact us at: > with a full list of what you are willing to volunteer for and in what > capacity/role-- a rough idea of what you would like to contribute, when, > how and why, etc... > > An example of a position which desperately requires attention is to > watch all news related events that pertain to tragedy and life loss. > Then to report these tragic incidences to this group in order that we > may add the souls of those injured or killed and their loved

ones to our > Grid and to our own prayers and healing sessions. > > There are MANY positions to be filled just like this...to place comments > on pages, to keep our databases updated, etc... Please help! > > It's time to take a stand at our side. > > In Love & Peace... > Liane, & Alison (The Humanity Healing Foundation) >