RemedySpot.com

Re: OT FaceBook not so OT now with my reply!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah, I'm on Facebook too. Never had a Myspace acocunt as none of my friends use it. I need to be found by email address, though, as you get over 500 results if you search for me by name!! At least it stops my pupils from Facebook stalking me as I'm so hard to find!

Incidentally, there is a group on Facebook, 1m people for free inhalers. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?success=1 & id=504658005#/group.php?gid=22004255531 & ref=mf It's a British based group, but please help anyway!

I did read an article that it links to that says that Gordon Brown has said he will abolish prescription charges for all chronic diseases (such as asthma), but he hasn't said WHEN!!

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: OT FaceBookTo: "Terry " Date: Friday, 5 December, 2008, 1:59 AM

If any of you are on face book. Look me up! I like facebook more than MySpace, I deleted Myspace. I have found more friends even all the way backto Elementary school.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992