RemedySpot.com

Well, that was interesting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

About half an hour ago I heard a police siren come very close. I went to the door and looked out and there was a police car up the other street. Soon more came. After checking things out from the windows, I decided to go have a look.

Just around the corner there were 5 to 7 police cars, hard to say exactly since two roared out at a high speed as I left the door. Two or three ambulances were also present, though one also left.

I'm not sure exactly what happened since the neighbors I spoke to didn't know just what happened aside from a number of "youths" were up to something and at least one got heavily pepper sprayed.

Hopefully that doesn't mean another round of trouble is brewing. That tends to come in waves every few years around here. Well, I'm getting the house painted this week so it might look a bit better from the street should I have to move out in a hurry. Makes me wish I'd been able to build a proper place in Alabama.