RemedySpot.com

Re: Does the rain bother anyone, esp. when it first starts?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes! Both me and Rodney start sneezing just before it starts to rain.

We both get all stuffed up, and sometimes do not know why, and then all

of a sudden it starts to rain. Not sure why! It can be in either the

winter or summer, but seems to be worse in the winter.

Cindi

adanaturkey8385@... wrote:

The rain bothers me in summer. And

the cool night air bothers me in the summer if I keep my windows open

when I'm sleeping but I love that fresh air and it keeps me so cool.

Have to be all closed up like a

hermit I suppose.

The rain is my only savior in the desert. I pray for it everyday. The humidity gets higher and the particles in the air get lower, and I feel so much better. I know others who have had problems with the rain at first. That fresh rain smell that stirs up all the dirt in the air. I do have problems when the barometric pressure changes when it starts raining.

Does the rain bother anyone, esp. when it first starts?

The rain bothers me in summer. And the cool night air bothers me in the summer if I keep my windows open when I'm sleeping but I love that fresh air and it keeps me so cool.

Have to be all closed up like a hermit I suppose.

I too have problems with my Asthma when it FIRST starts changing to the rainy season here but once it rains im just fine!

CAROL CARUSO

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/324801_cleaning24.html

ladyvamp5489@...

Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components on Candida albicans, Candida glabrata and Saccharomyces cerevisiae

K. A. Hammer1,* , C. F. Carson1 and T. V. Riley1,2

1 Microbiology Discipline, School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley; 2 Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Western Australian Centre for Pathology and Medical Research, Queen II Medical Centre, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

To: asthma Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 4:23:44 PMSubject: Re: Does the rain bother anyone, esp. when it first starts?

The rain is my only savior in the desert. I pray for it everyday. The humidity gets higher and the particles in the air get lower, and I feel so much better. I know others who have had problems with the rain at first. That fresh rain smell that stirs up all the dirt in the air. I do have problems when the barometric pressure changes when it starts raining.

Does the rain bother anyone, esp. when it first starts?

The rain bothers me in summer. And the cool night air bothers me in the summer if I keep my windows open when I'm sleeping but I love that fresh air and it keeps me so cool.

My asthma is always bothering me on a rainy day.

Autumn

Subject: Does the rain bother anyone, esp. when it first starts?To: asthma Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 6:14 PM