RemedySpot.com

Thank you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kathy,

I forgot to mention that I also have been diagnosed with hypertension and have arthritis. I have the gene marker for Rheumatoid arthritis but the doctor says I only have osteo arthritis. My joints ache every day and I've also had problems with malaise. Like I said, your story sounded so familiar.

Jackie S.

Thank you

for the warm welcome..., thank you for the info on Neuropathy. Right now I am inundated with doctors. I had surgery yesterday on my neck (had a neck mass on left side) that we finally were able to take out. Was infected for a long time - I have been researching Erythema Nodosum for a long time and it seems the doctors never seem too concerned about it which upsets me. I think the Erythema Nodosum is causing me other problems actually...can this mimic Vasculitis? My legs are a mess. Broken vessels and tiny reddish/brown bumps. When I shave, they end up bleeding. My skin itches real bad. I have not had a bad flare up (large lump) since my flare up in 1992. I want to understand this disease and this is one reason why I joined the group. I'm 50 years old by the way- Interesting, my nurse who was taking care me before my surgery yesterday noted on my chart that I had Erythema Nodosum and she has it as well. I get real tired and she told me she does as well. My friend insists I have Fibromyalgia - could the EN cause that? My problems are very complex because of the neuropathy now. I have woken up at night w/ night sweats. Almost as if I had a fever and it broke. I had a full hysterectomy back in 1993 so it's not hot flashes etc. I constantly have a sore throat - I was recently diagnosed with Hypertension as well... I feel like I am falling apart. (laughing) I do want to understand EN so I am really depending on this wonderful group and their insight. :} Pretty tired so I am going to close. I see my Rheumatologist tomorrow to go over some tests. Is there anything I should ask him?One more thing, I have serious gastro problems and terrible fungus in my toes...not sure this is important to note but thought I would.Thanks a million - Kathy

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

That's what I plan to do. ds is on his way to the bank for me and to the fish store, so time to sit back relax and work on my digital scrapbooking. Thanks everyone for all your support!! I means the world to me!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of JeniferSent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:41 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Help me make sense of this please

I think that your body is still over "worked". You've been through alot lately. Try some chamomile tea. You really need to just sit and rest your body and mind. Genevive

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>Subject: Help me make sense of this pleaseTo: asthma , AsthmaSupportPLUS Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 6:00 PM

Ok, it's well known that I've been struggling for over a week with my asthmaright, and finally got back into the low green zone, WHICH I am very happyabout, but how can the # jump up and down like they are? I don't get it. Imean I feel better today, Oh and I went to the dr's, I swear if it's not onething gonna kill me it'll be another GEESH, the bee sting from last night,well it had yellow puss coming out of where the hole is where it stung me.I've been in a sweat shirt all day because my downstairs where my daycare isstays chilly all year round. Well I pulled up my sleeve and my arm was stuckto the sleeve, I got it wet and detached it and called the dr's office, yeahyou know dr's come straight in. So I did, it's infected. He did blood workto make sure I didn't have an infection running through my blood stream, Ifthat's the case I get a vacation and hooked up to a IV antibiotic (beingsarcastic) he was able to get some puss to come out and sent it off to thelab. He just looked at me and shook his head, told me "I" HAD to take careof myself. HELLO YOU NERD I'm doing my best, I didn't ask for a sinusinfection to set my asthma off nor did I beg the darn bee to sting me!Geesh.Anyways, in the beginning when I started keeping track on the computer withmy peak flow program my numbers were always consistent, within a fewnumbers, but mine are jumping around like crazy. What's your thought onthis. Oh and he said (I've had this office as my dr and nurses for manyyears) you look like someone took you through a ringer, yeah well if you hadthe lack of sleep I have you'd look like this too! So he gave me some sleepmeds to take tonight, Just as soon as I finish my dinner all I'll see is thebacks of my eye lids! I'm wiped out completely! I did get 40 digitalscrapbooking pages completed over the past few days when I've been the onlyone awake!Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that Hedidn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992____________ _________ _________ _________No viruses found in this outgoing messageScanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.4.5http://www.iolo. com

No viruses found in this incoming messageScanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.4.5http://www.iolo.com No viruses found in this outgoing messageScanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.4.5http://www.iolo.com